User avatar

thething912

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Anyplace but here

    It's sad that that kind of thing does happen in life. I thought the poem was interesting and it makes people awear that there is evil in this world and ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Game of Wits

    Space that was just rude. Sorry I didn't really read this yet.

    May 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tying the Knot

    I liked this also. I don't really have much other than that to say sorry. Oh, bbb you spell wow funny. lol

    May 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rain

    l like how the rainbow is a sign of happiness and how the rain is a sign of sadness. It has nice symbolism. But I hear it's better to live ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Them

    There are a lot of people in today’s world that are extremely stupid and lack the ability to think. They have no idea what the consequences of their action are. ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Because I'm Gangsta!

    Wow you most be really gansta. lol

    May 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Listen to the Wind (Chapter 1)

    It does need a point and perhaps some more action. It many just talks about the horse. You should try to make something exciting happen.

    May 6, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Amore(Love).

    I would like to thank everyone for helping.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1 Revised

    I think it's good so far. You had some errors that you need to fix.

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: DO NOT RED

    Well, I happend t enjoy it. The only thing I see is that hand should be hands. Although, I didn't really look hard for any errors. :D

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: My day at the office.

    Thanks for helping.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Self-Reflection

    "Her eyes were blind, she couldn't see." I think sense the first sentence is in the past tense then, "I realize it's a mirror I'm looking in." should be I ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Life!!!

    Life was hard for me also. I had to deal with a ton of insults and humiliation.

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Silent Life

    I didn't notice anything wrong with it so, nice job.

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Prisoner

    "He tries to reach the sky But is swallowed by the darkness of guilt." I think you could also say that he reaches for the sky but is swallowed by ...

    Jan 12, 2008


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan