User avatar

tgham99

tgham99

  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Délįne

    Love the use of imagery in this poem. This is probably one of the best examples of descriptive imagery that I've seen in a while. Specifically, I loved these lines: ...

    Feb 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Chapter Three ~ Wish I Was Home ~ The Eye

    Love this chapter as I have loved all the other ones! Some notes: there are a couple of places where you have some verb inconsistencies; one example is where she ...

    Feb 15, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: She Is Allure

    I like that this poem is written in third person because it's always interesting to see how others view themselves vs. how strangers view them. Just thought I'd start by ...

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Of Pain and Passion

    Fantastic poem. You have such a beautiful way with words, and I like that you were very deliberate with your capitalization choices -- Death, Fear, and Time are the capitalized ...

    Feb 11, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I am Queer

    I like that you chose to capitalize "Queer" rather than treat it as any other improper noun. This capitalization decision does a lot to emphasize the fact that this poem ...

    Feb 11, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: please let me in your heart

    Very sweet and concise poem, which I found works well in terms of the overarching theme. I like that this poem exudes a calm, yet passionate desire to fit into ...

    Feb 10, 2020
  • Art » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Death

    The overall meaning of this poem was relatively clear, but there are some grammar/verb inconsistencies that make it a bit difficult to read through smoothly. These lines in particular caught ...

    Feb 9, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Before I Know It

    I'm not sure if it was intentionally written as humorous, but the final line made me chuckle a little bit. The idea of an elderly woman/man using their last breath ...

    Feb 9, 2020
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Buried Inside

    Beautiful poem. There is so much I love about the wording and the imagery stands out so much -- we get a good image of the speaker without ever having ...

    Feb 8, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Aquatic Flight

    I love this poem because I feel like it is so heavily layered. There seems to be so much going on in the speaker's mind, and that means there's a ...

    Feb 5, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: a question

    Very interesting and intense poem here. As a fan of Thai food myself, I found it very poignant that you drew a connection between suffering at the hands of something ...

    Feb 4, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: November 15

    Very sweet and powerful poem about being totally enamored with someone. I think this explains a lot of relationships, especially the beginning stages when you're really getting into the throes ...

    Feb 2, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: a semester's weight

    This poem is like a really strong and accurate description of my first semester away at university. I think you capture the feeling of being overwhelmed really well, because this ...

    Feb 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Love Me Not

    I'm not sure if this will make sense or even be considered an accurate interpretation of the poem's tone, but I kind of felt that this was more of a ...

    Feb 1, 2020
  • Other » General, General Re: Slush

    Hi there! Tee here for a review. This was super interesting to read and analyze because I don't think I've ever seen a poem in which snow and frosty weather ...

    Jan 30, 2020


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard