-
Re: Chances We Take
Awh, thank you lovelies (:
Jun 14, 2011 -
Re: Life in highschool
other than a few errors here and there this is really good! (:
Jun 14, 2011 -
Re: Softness of Doves
other than the grammatical errors, this is really beautifully written! great job!
Jun 14, 2011 -
Re: The robin
DUDE! i love this! the flow and the imagry is great! It kept me reading, which is good. It was also beautifully written! (:
Jun 14, 2011 -
Re: falling
dude i love it. its beautiful (: I love the emotion in it and the flow of the poem is really good great job!
May 5, 2011 -
Re: Breath.
Thanks guys! (:
May 4, 2011 -
Re: Sorry.
Thanks guys I will definatly take the advice you all have given me (:
Apr 22, 2011 -
Re: when the morning light comes.
wow! dude! i love it (: i think this is my new favourate of yours :D its really great and the emotion behind it shows strongly. great job (:
Apr 19, 2011 -
Re: untitled (open to suggestions)
thanks for the reviews :) this was just a random scribbled draft so i will definatly take the advice and work on it more :)
Apr 9, 2011 -
Re:
my formatting was actually like that i dunno what happened when i pasted it on the site :/ anyways thanks for reviewing :)
Nov 22, 2010 -
Re:
thanks :) well it is actually what the muslims do to the dead. and there is a myth behind it that i havent quite linked in which is why i ...
Nov 22, 2010 -
Re: Scheherazade
Oh Wow, this story is incredible. I love the language and structure used in this short-story and the creativity! great job! :)
Nov 1, 2010 -
Re:
I am actually going to extend this but have no time because i have HSC going on at the moment haha
Oct 27, 2010 -
Re: Silent tears
I really enjoyed this poem. you managed to potray the emotion really well great job :)
Oct 27, 2010 -
Re: Letters to Mother
Oh wow I really love this! The flow of this letter is great and how you created a significant voice for the character only through a letter great job!
Oct 27, 2010
