User avatar

spottedpebble

...green leaves shake in decaying sunlight, pink peeks over the mountains and everything is changing...

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Young Again in Autumn (Best Friend)

    I miss you, J :'(

    Oct 27, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Warehouse

    Written in a timed beginning of class writing activity for my Creative Writing class in 2023 (I should probably rewrite this and add more to it eventually; after all, it's ...

    Oct 18, 2025
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Biking Past the River, on Hills

    Oh man, I forgot I published this one! I don't even like this poem, lol

    Jan 7, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: There Are Stars

    Aw, thank you! I love the way you interpreted my poem! :)

    Jan 7, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: There Are Stars

    Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad you liked it and thank you for thanking me for liking it, that made my day. : ' ) Also, that's ...

    Jan 6, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: There Are Stars

    written January 3rd, 2025

    Jan 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Childhood Whispered Away: Gone

    I'm glad you liked it! Thank you for reviewing so kindly what I posted!

    Jan 3, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Politics Re: imagine a world, make this world our world

    Wow, that review ended up being way longer than I thought it would be! What can I say, this poem really moved me. :)

    Jan 3, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Childhood Whispered Away: Gone

    Wrote this on September 18th, 2024 (I wrote this poem as I was standing outside watching the events described)

    Jan 2, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Autumn Rain

    Thanks for the review and the advice about the tone! I'll keep that in mind. (also I love the style of your review and all the colors)

    Oct 3, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: merciful

    I feel this.

    Nov 26, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Would We Still Be Friends?

    Thanks! Your feedback on the punctuation is very helpful, and I will adjust that now. :)

    Nov 10, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Would We Still Be Friends?

    Written 10/5/23. edit 10/17/25: this is a very personal poem—which is why I've never given any context behind what it's about—and I'm not sure why I published it on here ...

    Nov 6, 2023
  • Poetry » Horror, Supernatural Re: Web of Illusions

    Such a clever comparison. Halloween and the Internet.

    Oct 30, 2023
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: Tales From Anxietyland - The Bleaching Shack

    Thanks, those suggestions are extremely helpful! I've never written a horror story like this before, so I'll keep your suggestions in mind for next time I try to write a ...

    Oct 30, 2023


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato