User avatar

speakerskat

speakerskat

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Future Sky

    Ya this comment is for everyone. It is a little confusing and I am awful at spelling sorry! It means that the sky is like our future and sometimes we ...

    May 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Flower Petals

    Thanks I'm speechless!

    May 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Flower Petals

    Thanks, people usually say I am to verbose XD ( read my work wooden spears and you will see what I mean). I get your point, but my writing usually ...

    May 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: The Bullies Can Eat It

    Can I just say again that I just Love this poem, cause I do! Hehehehehe my friends love it !

    May 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Wooden Spears

    Thanks! I think I will write the next chapters using the uggestions you made over the summer, then once I finish have someone review the whole story and I will ...

    May 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Review Re: choices

    Nice! I can't really say I have a negative comment about this poem! It's cute, short, simple, and yet holds an even greater meaning . Sort of says "follow your ...

    May 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: It's Still In the Air

    Yet another lovely work by lovelysayshi! Keep it up. I really love it . I could feel exactly how the person in the poem is feeling and your rhyming is ...

    May 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Lost in Love

    Ya, I havent written in awhile so I'm a little rusty. Thanks

    May 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Lost in Love

    Aww thanks guys! And I noticed the "to" too I just didn't comment. I will try to write another piece soon and I really hope this story works out as ...

    May 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Our Heart's Infinity

    To you is sort of implied, sometimes adding extra words isn't necessary in poetry so I disagree, I suppoe that's up to the author because personally I prefer short and ...

    May 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Lost in Love

    Oh woops! Forgot to capitalize "love" in the title. Please ignore that ! *not a review*! I would love some comments on this piece, I wrote it on the spurr ...

    May 19, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Flower's Dilemma

    Really long and interesting, I think some of it could have been changed and eloborated more but I still liked it. You really caught the flowers thoughts just as I ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Williow ( A childs poem)

    Love it! However in the stanza "The Willow cried onto the ground soaking her dry roots not only did she grow that day she started something else." I Think it ...

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Free verse

    Thank you for the advice, next time i'll try what you said. I have to agree though, now that someone has mentioned it... it is a bit...bland and long. I ...

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poet

    thanks so much, I'll try to come up with something else soon! :)

    Jan 24, 2012


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer