User avatar

sockmonkey

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Insomnia

    Unconscious suicide in insomniatic fervor, the waking mind has been to sleep while the body cannot; the soul doesn’t know where to go. My eyes have been burning and dry ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: travel

    Wow traveling intestines Ive' never thought of that before that's kind of creepy but still very creative.I don't' think trembly is a word and it could be replaced with shakily ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: An Ode to GRANDPA !!

    This is a very heartfelt poem but it has some spelling and grammar issues in it.From Rills The Water Flows.That part was kind of random and I'm' not sure rills ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Culture, Humor Re: Hercules: The Age of Heroes

    This is interesting and made me laugh but shouldn't' the first mention of megora say menstruating or in menopause or something maybe I'm' wrong but I don't' think menopausing is ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Lyrics » Health, Lyrical Re: Let's Talk About Sex

    This is my first lyrical review and of course I get this well that does make me laugh.But I agree with demib how the bloody hell is it supposed to ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Love Like a Couch

    I have similar views on this to krose's, I actually do feel like Ive' been mean to my couch and have never appreciated it's uh comfort?You have done a great ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: United In Unhallowed Grace

    good job!This is a very good poem.You could call it a seductive work I guess, I don't' know.There really is nothing to fix.I do like the romantic theme you have ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: woman

    To start this was a dramatic and depressing work that is very well made.I don't know of to many ways this can be improved however I did notice that there ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: On Wafts of Lilac

    Hey again persy, well as previously stated this is a beautiful work with a great was moving you could say I don't know although the only thing that I question ...

    Jun 19, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: great-grandfather

    I am sock monkey and ill' be your reviewer today so to start this is a very descriptive and well done work and there's not much that I can suggest.You ...

    Jun 19, 2012
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Horror Re: Nightmares

    This is awesome! It was very dark and it fit the nightmare theme very well,it occasionally trailed off from the dream topic but that's okay I guess because it doesn't ...

    Jun 16, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: One year ago, back in '36

    I'm' afraid I don't understand this, when I looked up Lucy James I found she was some model but I still don't' understand it.Well the bedsheets line sounds kind of ...

    Jun 11, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My father with his poison tongue

    I especially like this piece while I cannot relate It to my dad luckily I can understand what you mean. you described the fathers deceitful nature very well and didn't" ...

    Jun 11, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: Nice to Meat you

    Great job! I did like the increasing horror coming to a climax however you did spell conveyor belt wrong and the part where you said "I began skipping along..." it ...

    May 31, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Close call

    this sounds like what happened today with the cussing mom and stuff like that.i love that phrase "i was blown back to reality when the car horn blow" however it ...

    Jan 29, 2012


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith