User avatar

simplycomplex

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Time flies by

    I thought this poem was good and for some reason I really like the title, probably because I don't know where my time goes these days (Internet...?). Anyway, I think ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Beyond return. (First post on YWS!)

    Welcome to YWS! So, I like the rhyming in this and the meaning. His face was frozen , lost in pain. His face was lost in memories. Here, I don't ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Through the Looking Glass

    I like this poem. It seems humorous but has a deeper meaning at the same time. The words you piece together are very clever. For everyone knows that the best ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Emptiness

    In my opinion, the words in this poem are well chosen. The meaning is clear but you could improve on this by maybe expanding it a little more. Just another ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My first piece

    This is a nice poem, and I get what you're saying. Let go of my confusion Clear my head of all delusion F inally see the truth A burning need ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dreams *Edited*

    I like this version better, and the stanzas are divided well, too. Dreams of a happy time. Of warm embraces, and beautiful blue eyes, that seem to stare right into ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Vanity

    Honestly, I really like this poem and it was well written. Time has taken its rage out upon you, and you have been left broken. "It's" is only the contraption ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Big Brown Eyes

    Welcome to YWS! Good poem, though I did find a few mistakes. Her big brown eyes looked up at me, and though it was the dead of night, you could ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: From the point of view of a spectator

    I like this poem, it seems so... not peaceful, exactly, but I can't think of the right word to describe it. Is mid August, "It's" or "It is". The sky ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Removed for Editing

    Nice rhyming and creative poem! But we discovered ourselves in the rain and the wind. But you soon lost yourself when the rain left home. These parts aren't in a ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: a friend

    Good poem and I like the flow of it. Alone, Forgotten , You don’t care . You’ve left me behind To burn . the flames are upon me, Yet I ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Wish I Could Tell You

    Very creative and I could never have guessed I'd be reading something like that when I clicked on the title! I really like how it's from the viewpoint of a ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Where Would You Turn Up a Song?

    I like the repetition and the flow of this poem. I pity what knows the sense in hate. Like Angel with one beat. Unlike Baby, who always looks up, Angel ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mirror Image

    Good job sticking to your subject and I like the title. When I look in the mirror What do I see A girl looking back That can not be me ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: YOU are the love of MY LIFE. R.i.p Baby.

    I'll never love somebody as much as iLove you Yeah , Love as in still do, and always will. But (no comma needed) the pain of you leaving, is what ...

    Aug 23, 2010


Quotegenworthy is a adjective which should be used on YWS way more.
— NovemberCrow