User avatar

silvermoon17

silvermoon17

  • Poetry » General, General Re: ruiner

    The whole idea of making us guess what sin you are talking about is really really interesting. I still just can’t see what does the title stand for. There’s one ...

    Jul 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: so much unsaid

    Your poem has a beautiful extended metaphor of this whole plant and soil thing. The images really depicts the whole idea, and it can even make you think. (I also ...

    Jul 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Horror, Narrative Re: Under My Bed

    I must admit this poem could pull on one’s heartstrings. The image is not amazing or memorable really, but it sets the mood- it really does. Starting with the structure, ...

    Jul 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: The Brightest Witch of Her Age

    It’s niccce. I just can’t find a motive. You are 13. Okay. Some thirteen years old people still like Harry Potter. Fine. But why her? Why make a Harry Potter ...

    Jul 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: let's pretend we don't care the water's cold

    The background of your poem is, fortunately, not either too clear or too dark for the letters to be of different color. Another thing I noticed, is your name at ...

    Jul 5, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Nyx

    So first of all, something quite troubling is that you never describe the Nyx, and never demonstrate any feeling from it. Except maybe (Nyx’s wanting, tainted fingers) and I just ...

    Jul 4, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Insecurity Shouts Out of Security.

    Ok hey, here for a review(all that polite sh**) So I really like that opening. You begin with the main point, insecurity. So maybe you could do something like (Insecurity ...

    Jul 1, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: i think i wrote poetry once

    Really, when I first saw your poem, I was kinda scared it’ll be enormous- the length of your poem is a ReLiEf. Back to the outlines of your poem. I ...

    Jul 1, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Dramatic Re: Envision

    I’ll just compliment you on your tagline. I think the effect would’ve been five times better if envision wasn’t a real word. Because of that, people would rather search envision ...

    Jun 30, 2019
  • Poetry » Culture, Satire Re: Autism Is Not A Deformity

    I am basically in the same state of mind of you, I do not believe any disorder (was we call them) is a disease. I have a nice little way ...

    Jun 29, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ghost-Poem ((OLD))

    What I love about this poem, is how we are at the same time empathetic, and self-pitying. You talk only about yourself and this ghost, (which I guess is an ...

    Jun 27, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Gone Rogue

    Wow. I mean, just wow. Just by reading the two first paragraphs, I really like the *they bleed together, creating a plethora of images- conjoined, their edges disintegrating* you have ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Poetry » Satire, Dramatic Re: The Gifts Of The Sun

    Okay so first of all, let me make myself clear- I despise the sun. Not it’s warmth, or the fact it’s beautiful- but because of the thoughts linked to it. ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Dramatic Re: At The Gaits Of Eternity 2

    Hello hello Katnes, here for a review ^^ Umm so to begin with, I’m not sure if it’s an error.. but since when sky has a S at the beginning..? ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: non-lethal killing

    I think your poem is really beautiful. And I’ll say it, entrancing. You do a really good job with the catchphrase at the beginning (you’ve killed me now) which is ...

    Jun 23, 2019


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann