User avatar

silentpatronus

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: CFT, Chapter 1.

    Howdy! I’m going to review your work! ☺ This is very good, I only notice one possible error: "Maybe you shouldn't have drinkin' so much." Unless you intended this not ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Deceit

    Howdy I'm going to review this for you. :) Okay, on first glance, I don't know if this is intended but the layout just looks like it is one sentence. ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Inevitable End

    Howdy, I must say this is a really beautiful, faultless poem. I love the imagery used. The poem flows so well, the commas and other punctuation used is correct and ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Random Poems

    Howdy there! I think in order for someone to properly review this you really need to check trhough this and get rid of all the HTML. In addition, it needs ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: D# Diminished Dominant

    Well, one thing I'd say about this is it's very creative. I've just got out my guitar and tried to play this; or something similar. I must say it didn't ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Michael-Chapter 2

    Howdy! I’m going to review your work ☺ “What do you mean they aren’t taking applications right now.” There needs to be a question mark at the end, not a ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I WALK ALONE

    Howdy! I%u2019m going to review your work %u263A First thing I%u2019d say is it%u2019s one big paragraph. Maybe you should separate it out into maybe two or three smaller ones. ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: loves definition

    Whoopsy my last one failed! Howdy! I'm going to review your work! :) I must agree with thegilbygirl about the formatting. Personally I don't think it fits with what you're ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Secrets Better Left Behind

    Howdy there! I'm going to review this! :) Firstly, please reformat this. It is very difficult to read. You need to create paragraphs. You can't leave it in a block ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: Chapter 3. (Animal Politics)

    And I'm back to read your 3rd chapter! :) "Yes. Theodore bring the human", He was sitting on a big cheese can in front of him was a big log. ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: Chapter 2. (Animal Politics)

    Hey Hey :) I'm going to go straight into it. No one even knew that they were brothers or friends or team mates. ‘Teammate’ is one word. No one actually ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: Chapter 1. (Animal Politics)

    Hey, hey! I said I’d review your work! ☺ "Silence!" squealed the old rat interrupting the murmurs of public which consisted of several thousand rats. There needs to be a ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Living The Now (Chapter 2)

    Howdy! I'm going to review your work for you! :) Firstly layout. It's really clear. I don't feel like I'm looking at a block of writing. In addition you've correctly ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Humor Re: simply simplicity chapter 2 (improved version)

    Howdy! I'm going to review your work. :) "Hello?" I asked.I felt my forehead wrinkle in confusion You need to have a space between 'asked' and 'I'. Honestly speaking I ...

    Feb 23, 2013
  • Other » Romantic, Other Re: Nothing

    Howdy there! I'm going to review this piece! :) I agree with the others, this would make more sense as a poem. The layout here does not reflect what you're ...

    Feb 23, 2013


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red