Random avatar

shusher

ItsYaBoi

  • Poetry » Other, Literature Re: The inquisitor

    @flumadiddle @whosabellcanwrite @sheytato

    Dec 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sientite: Prologue

    #whosabellcanwrite

    Dec 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: away

    ugh... what I was trying to do doesn't show, so here's a better example "slipping in and out of ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,conciousness of the music" "And it is .....already ..........faded ...away"

    Dec 13, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Prologue & Chapter One: A Dead Preacher for a Dead God (in progress)

    There's a couple grammatical errors at the beginning. "Wherever he goes, death followed..." needs a comma, for example; nit-picky stuff, but it does define the difference between bad, good, and ...

    Dec 13, 2017
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: I took a break from work, so here's some reading.

    To get confused now. I write to be read. A review, no matter good or bad, is always helpful :). Thus, thank you for the information. Most of what I ...

    Dec 12, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Your Knife/My Knife

    Thanks.

    Dec 11, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Your Knife/My Knife

    These lyrics rhyme very infrequently, so you probably won't get a good melody. These lyrics vary syllablicly, so nothing will fit rhythmically. It'll have to rely on creativity in order ...

    Dec 11, 2017
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: I took a break from work, so here's some reading.

    Also, this is an opinion based matter, not really worth arguing over.

    Dec 10, 2017
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: I took a break from work, so here's some reading.

    I don't think it's dramatic. It's very overdone, but so is everything. The villain wants revenge... that's extremely overdone.

    Dec 10, 2017
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: I took a break from work, so here's some reading.

    when did i lie? maybe i can edit that. also, i write all in 30 minutes lol... or at least, everything on here... and usually less.

    Dec 10, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Humans and Moths

    woot. Hooray for original content! lol

    Dec 9, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: You Broke the Golden Chalice

    Please send me a message to remind me to review this. I've only 30 minutes till work. I just first wanted to find a work of literature that I liked ...

    Dec 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Mercy.

    I'm sorry for vagueness, but there was no specific location that I was asking God to show mercy. I just asked Him to show it. I agree with you imagery ...

    Dec 1, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Mercy.

    It is a religious piece, as said in the description. I'm sorry you didn't see much clarity. When a personal pronoun is capitalized, it is usually referenced to God, which ...

    Dec 1, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: i am the fragile china plate lion (no, you aren't)

    denada hermanas

    Nov 30, 2017


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda