User avatar

shima

  • Poetry » Humor, Horror Re: h

    This is quite good. I liked it. It is sad, lonely, painful and totally not in the holiday spirit...which just makes it even more awesome. I can feel the pain ...

    Dec 6, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Summoning Persephone (750 words)

    It is nice. Cool to see a story set in such an unusual time-period, seeing how not a lot of people take Ancient Greece as their point of departure. Not ...

    Dec 4, 2017
  • Other » Realistic, Politics Re: static on the screen

    Nice. It is a bit short, for my taste, but I like it. It is very dry, I have to tell you that. It isn't dry in the fact that ...

    Dec 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Moonlight:Chapter Two

    So...getting to chapter two...story is finally taking shape, I guess. Got one question though - this apparently ain't a proper magic universe, more like an urban-fantasy type of deal, right? ...

    Oct 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Moonlight: Chapter One

    Yeah, it's me here. Sorry for the delay - lotsa stuff to do. So I read your little story and I liked it. What else can I say - it ...

    Oct 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: (Undecided) Chapter 1

    Yeah, Mikhail here. Sorry it took so long, was very busy with stuff. What can I say about your story ? This was very off. I don't know what the ...

    Mar 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Still Stone - two. (part one.)

    Shima here once more, ready for a review. Once again - this is fantastic. Great stuff. The introduction of two extra characters didn't feel rushed or forced, which is always ...

    Mar 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Still Stone - one.

    Okay, Shima here, ready to do some reviewing. First of all - this was long. It can also be my personal thing but this was actually the longest story of ...

    Mar 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, General Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 6

    Oh cool, I am the first reviewer. Groovy. Well, what can I say ? Still enjoying the heck out of it, great story as always. The descriptions were really nice ...

    Feb 21, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 5

    Mikhail here. Returning to next chapter, since I am actually curious how the story will end. Believe it or not, it is very difficult to do with a person like ...

    Feb 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Satire Re: How to build a heart

    Funny and very fitting for valentine. Loved the rhyming, btw. Loved the darker bits, about how some parts should be forced if they do not fit naturally (stalking much ? ...

    Feb 14, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Merc with the mouth

    Okay. Just okay. Beautiful, if not a bit fetishizing (but it is Deadpool we're talking about. If anyone should be fetishized it is him). I liked the way you described ...

    Feb 6, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, General Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 3

    Can I start with something completely out of the blue ? What is up with all of these weird names ? I know a couple of things about english naming ...

    Feb 2, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, General Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 2

    Well, since I wrote a review on the first chapter it would be my duty to review the other two chapters as well. This one was even better than the ...

    Feb 2, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, General Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 1

    Well, writing a review, as asked. My first thought (yesterday, not today) was that this was more than a little confusing. I guess that was because I was very tired. ...

    Feb 2, 2017


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer