User avatar

shieldmaiden

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 15.1

    Woah, this is good. I've gotta say that my favorite part was when Katie threw the lamp and book, though I feel bad for Nathan's mom. It was her lamp ...

    Nov 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 14

    Such a great chapter!!!! Woah, the tension and attraction is so real! And I really liked how she reproached herself for liking so many guys. However, after seeing your dreamcast ...

    Nov 13, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 13

    NF!! Ha ha! But seriously, this chapter rocks!!! It's so good and so hot! I can understand why Katie likes James. He has canine teeth. (Wink wink) The only thing ...

    Oct 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 12

    Hey, this is fantastic!!! And I hate you! You are starting to make Zander very attractive and I do not like that. However, I still really like Nathan, but he ...

    Oct 25, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Conquest of Shadows Chapter 2

    Hey Phoenix! Great story. I was really impressed with the description in the training sequence. By any chance, have you trained in martial arts? Or just a really avid reader? ...

    Oct 10, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Conquest of Shadows Chapter 1

    Wow!!! This is such a great, amazing start. I immediately wanted to know more and I'm really curious about this world. What kind of king actually steals from his people. ...

    Sep 27, 2019
  • Other » General, General Re: [DELETED]​

    Hi liberty! Very intriguing story! I'm impressed with how you managed to grip the readers' attention with the first sentences. I find it hard for me to finish a book ...

    Sep 25, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Rising Just To Fall

    I really liked this poem. I and many others relate to it, more than you can believe. How is it that at times a person can feel at the top ...

    Sep 18, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Howling Storm

    Hey Phoenix!!! Glad to see this. I didn't know that you could write such excellent poetry along with such fantastic prose! This was really a wonderful read. The description was ...

    Sep 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Fight for Survival ~ Darkness Approaches Chapter 9

    Ha ha! I love how stubborn Nuddia is. And Viper appears to know her pretty well, considering he knew what to say to convince her to eat the kill. Or ...

    Aug 30, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pretty Packages

    Wow ... just wow! This is an amazing piece of work. So beautiful and lyrical. I love the nostalgia of it all. And how this stands as a metaphor about ...

    Aug 30, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Least Romantic: Chapter Nine: Kiss

    I've a feeling that Henry was made to say -love you, Tiana! She manipulated him somehow. However, it is possible that he does like her. Little boys can easily be ...

    Aug 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Least Romantic: Chapter Seven: A Traitourous Deed

    "Menacing - For a preschooler"! Alright, I really love how you made Ala say exactly what I was thinking. Fantastic! Boy is Tiana a ***. She's making me mad and ...

    Aug 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Least Romantic: Chapter Six: Unexpected Ally

    I'm happy that Ala found a friend in Jenny. But why must your chapters always end on a sad note? It terrifies me and makes me worry about what's to ...

    Aug 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Least Romantic: Chapter Five: Butt

    Phew! (she breathes a sigh of relief and wipes the sweat from her brow) Boy, did you having me going gurl. I'm glad that Henry still supports her and though ...

    Aug 11, 2019


you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes