User avatar

shaon

  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: I Want to Write But I Can't

    Hello. First of all, "so then why can't I?" It would sound better with just "so why can't I?" Another thing, I can't feel anything from your poem. The genre ...

    Jul 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Culture, Literature Re: What have I written?

    Hello... Okay, I'm sorry for not lying, but, the punctuation needs to be legit along with the capitalization of words. Sorry, but, this is a review. Ignoring all the punctuation- ...

    Jul 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: More Than A Few Steps Behind

    Hello.... I love the poem and I'm going to stalk your works. The opening lines are very maudlin and create a refreshing start to the poem. The vocabulary is pretty ...

    Jul 11, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: we could not

    Hello....*waves with a smile* "The answer is in the firehorse of our lungs, the below bellows of something that yells unknown into the empty" Are you referring to our conscience ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, Humor Re: I Wish I Was A Dog

    Hey... *waves with a goofy grin* "I'd finally be free! ~ Well, maybe." Let's hope you don't become a domestic dog... if you ever become one. The poem was light-hearted ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Shot In Heaven

    Hey.... *waves with a broad grin* Very lyrical, very melancholic, very nostalgic, very maudlin, very touching, very romantic and very graceful. Even in its subtlety, it's a punch to the ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Compassion

    Hello... *waves with a smile* "Imperfection is the most human aspect of all humanity." If you ever become a well-known writer in the future and this is the quote of ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Romantic Re: Nothing's Enough

    Hey "One moment touching the divines, when we succumb to our hearts. A second of raw emotion, and our souls simply unravel." Where do you get such lyricism? This stanza ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: The Statues Are Weeping

    Hey! To be truthful, I had to read your poem a couple of times to understand its intent and from what I understood, this poem has a very taunting message. ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: Just Another Conversation (That's a Little Deep)

    Hey.... *waves hand vigorously* I really liked the story and the neutrality of it. There a balance of two opinions depicted in this story which is really soothing. To be ...

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Two Worlds in One Home

    Hello. The poem reflects the conflict between two halves integral of one thing. The imagery that I get in my mind, is the black and white of yin and yang ...

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: A Question, An Answer

    The usage of glasses as a simile is just so innovative and refreshing. What I truly like about your poem is that, it makes the reader come to a conclusion: ...

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Let Me In

    Hey Scribble! Great work with the suspense and the description. 'Sometimes I feel cold, chapped fingers brushing over my tightly closed eyelids. It whispers to me too. "Let me in...".' ...

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Red Alder

    Hey....ElectraSecret. I don't really know if I like or dislike your work, but, I'm definitely intrigued by the 'root' of it. It makes me wonder about the reasons that have ...

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Friend

    Hello Scribble! "Just fuck off; go away, because your words, are just too cliché." These lines startled me and intrigued me simultaneously... Just saying. The poem has two main emotions ...

    Jul 7, 2015


I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling