User avatar

shanan-cat

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Think I'm In Love #1

    I said that I would review your post, so here i am. The spacing was really well put out, and the only thing that really bugged me was when use ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Marilyn. It's just me.

    ALEXANDRA!!! SPACING! SPACING! SPACING! What is wrong with you?!?! And you MUST capitilize ALL your "I"'s ! I know that you can do way better that this! It was a ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: StoweAway (Updated 2/12/08)

    Ok, let us get started. I'm not going t write a really long reply like the others, but I will comment. The following things were really well planned: -story line; ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Human Nature

    WOW!!! That was truly amazing! The rhyming was out of this world and the poem itself was very true indeed, although I think that you have continued a little more ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    Hi, "proks", I liked the idea of the story and really all the neat words that you came up with; like "petit" and so forth. lay out was good and ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Don’t Look At My State Of Mind

    I try so fucking hard sometimes That I forget that I’m alive. [q]why do you use swearing? Its not really helping your poem you know. Standing on a ledge and ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hell

    I have a few problems with your story: 1. there's no stiry line (like snoink said) 2. THERE ARE NO PARAGRAPHS. why? (hehehehehehehe!) :lol: you really need to rewrite this ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Trapped Chapter 1

    [quote="FireArris"]There was a very peaceful town, the hills were covered with yellow, purple, blue, and red flowers that were always blooming. If someone was low on money, others would lend ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Eight All

    Okay. That was a little weird, but good. You had a few spelling mistakes like gothgirl said but other than that it was interesting to read (although it was confusing) ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This is what Love is to me

    It's me, and i am here to comment on your poem. There was one or two typos, and i had a little problem with your story line: 1. you didn't ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lycanthropy

    I really like the idea, it's original and very amusing, although I thought that the begining was a bit rough. I think that you were to fix a little and ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Falling in like.

    I'm sorry alex but it's not very good. What you didn't do was get the reader to feel what you were feeling. In other words, there was no feeling to ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The name of the game- Chapter One

    hey em's! I finally got to see your post! Yay for me! O.k, for one, does this have to do with the school volleyball or no? The continuation of this, ...

    Feb 2, 2008


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos