-
Re: As yet forgotten
I'm not much of a poet but here it is. I'm the overshadowed bush, I love how you started this poem, very nicely done. In a forest of trees, The ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: I Hate Him.
I thought this story was very cute(:. It was so sweet, and funny. She seemed like a fun character to write about, but I'd like to know why she had ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: Bury the Body
Sickness to insanity I question my humanity. My decaying family, Is all but what remains . This line, is very creepy. Why is your family decaying??. - Knifes into my ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: Death
Death It can be slow and painful Or fast and quick It may be just a knife But one day you’ll figure out That’s what gets the job done . ...
Dec 1, 2010 -
Re: I'm here with you
I do like this poem my grandma, who I was really close too died three years ago and I didn't think I would ever get over it. This is exactly ...
Dec 1, 2010 -
Re: For His Life
For His Life First things firsts, I think you should capatilize the first letter of every sentence or peice. his eyes burned with anger, his stare directed at the walls, ...
Nov 30, 2010 -
Re: Let's Say
This peice was very good. It made me almost think about that really popular girl in school that leads the geek on and he falls in love with her and ...
Nov 30, 2010 -
Re: Suicidal Moon
I'm sorry, it's rather lengthy. --- I live in this world, Of confusion and doubt, Where labels mean everything, I really like these last two lines they are really nice ...
Nov 29, 2010 -
Re: The Lovely Bones
Lovely Bones, is an amazing novel. The movie was pretty good too, I liked the actress that played Suzie. Anyways, I thought the book had a huge effect on it's ...
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: Any good books I can try?
ANY Nicholas Sparks book if your into romance. For action, I would.. hmm shoot.. Idk I dont read action. For sadness get *Hatelist *The last year *I am furniture I ...
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: I love you
You put the word "plait" in there alot, that kind of annoyed me to be honest. I loved the poem but I have no idea what that means lol(:. Anyways, ...
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: Write What You Know
I love this story. I love how you said you knew him then changed your mind. You made your readers feel the pain she was feeling. You made us understand ...
Nov 22, 2010 -
Re: Lust or Love?
I think this story is freaking sexy(:! Haha, but I think the word tongue was in there too much. You talked about kissing him constantly and you didnt tell us ...
Nov 22, 2010 -
Re: Colorado with My Best Heart
Clouds are cracking Blood is dripping But I am in Colorado with my best heart I love this line, it sounds so.. wow, descriptive. I can picture the clouds cracking. ...
Nov 22, 2010 -
Re: Poison
People usually drink wine with meals, Rosé, white or red regardless, I take a swig of poison, but don't take salt, but arsanic. What does that have to do with ...
Nov 22, 2010
