User avatar

racket

some people have lives, some people have music

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Sometimes I Just

    Thanks!

    Oct 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Sometimes I Just

    Thanks!

    Oct 31, 2015
  • Short Story » Literature, Narrative Re: Rose Lip

    Thanks! And, yeah, I will look you up next time I get to reviewing! I'm glad you liked it. Thanks, again, for the review!

    Oct 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Paper Planes (Epilogue)

    Aaaah, bittersweet ending! *cries in a corner* They sure did fall in love fast, but I did enjoy it. good job!

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Paper Planes (Ch2)

    .......Sorry, that was just me being tired and stupid. XD

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Wind

    XD I have a short story section that has actually semi-well-written stuff in it... *shuffles awkwardly*

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Paper Planes (Ch1)

    You're welcome!

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Wind

    Thaaaaankss... ugh, I hate this poem. But thanks for reviewing! ;)

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Boy! I wish I had fins

    XD Thanks for reading them! And you're very welcome. ;)

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What We Have Turned Into

    XD Well, okay then. Thanks!

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: 5 Essential Souls (That first chapter)

    Oh. XD Sorry! You're welcome!

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Two Spectrums

    Don't be ashamed! I was just wondering if it had any metaphorical value or something deep that would go completely over my head... XD It's fine! Thanks for writing it!

    Sep 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Hell

    Yeah. Well, thanks for reading my review!

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Hell

    I see. I didn't think you were trying to be romantic, I was just trying to show you what you are conveying in different parts of the poem. It clashes ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Hell

    I see. I didn't think you were trying to be romantic, I was just trying to show you what you are conveying in different parts of the poem. It clashes ...

    Sep 19, 2015


more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady