-
Re: I wish you wouldn’t
This is so so true. But at some parts it's kind of hard to read. The three verse stanzas are a bit odd like the others said. Also, I couldn't ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Language
I really really liked this poem. The body of the poem went well together and your rythmn was barely off. Though in the beginning, it seems too forced. "When you ...
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: The Music
I really like this poem The premise is cliched but you're idea isn't, which brings freshness to it. But the first to lines kind of didn't do the rest of ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Where is my radiant sun?
This is a really good poem, but honestly, I'm kind of confused. When I read this, I was really sure what I was reading. To me, it just looked like ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Remaining In The Past
I like the premise of this poem, but personally it could use some more. Words, I mean. It hits hard, and I know it exudes mystery, but it doesn't need ...
Feb 15, 2009 -
Re: Descending - TSun
Wow. Ok I'm having a serious sense of AWESOMENESS. Haha ok that sounded like such a teenage girl thing to say... But what else did you expect? The only thing ...
Feb 14, 2009 -
Re: Who Am I
Hey! I really like this poem and how you used alas. I know that sounds random but I absolutly LOVE old English. Anywoo, you seemed to encorperate all of the ...
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: Bite The Bullet
Wow. This was great to read and I love the moderness of it. It has a lot of truth to it, and you really know how to draw readers in. ...
Feb 9, 2009 -
Re: Sugar-Coated Syringe
It's a great poem and it's about some real life stuff that we all have to go through There was only one questionable part for me "This room wasn't giving ...
Feb 2, 2009 -
Re: A Secret Place
This poem reminds me of a really good book, I can't remember which one, that was about secret lovers that could never be seen together or anything and I love ...
Feb 2, 2009 -
Re: Night - TSun
For starters, I really, REALLY love this peice It takes everyday things that we all have to deal with and puts it all into context Personally, I love the deepness ...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Looking Up to the Sky
This poem is really deep and dark and very very true The pain sounds so real, it's very emotional But if you got rid of the big spacing it would ...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Bad Boy
I really like the premise of the poem, and your rhyming works But to me, it's a but unconsistent When your doing your stanzas, keep sort of a pattern going, ...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: The Eye's Clear Pathway.
Wow and a million times wow That was great The same as the other commenters is what's with the numbers? Shakespeare used them and it goes with the language but ...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: A Memoir
In the beginning I was confused when you talked about the owners, but when I read the last line it all came together It was brilliant how you made a ...
Jan 31, 2009
