User avatar

oregongirl

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dinner For Two

    Wow! this was so awesome I absolutely loved it! goood job magicman keep it up! ML, Demi

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    I liked this chapter and I can't wait for more! I'll be the way I loved the description.. Love ya! Demi :D

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: She thought, he knew

    wow sure is a little depressing but I liked it. Good job! :) ML, Oregongirl

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Intergalactic War Series: Rise of the Rebellion

    This was an interesting story and I really liked it a lot. I definitely can't wait to hear Chapter 2! Great job Timea! Love ya, Demi

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deep Within the Heart

    I liked this poem. I thought it was very good. Maybe describe more and make it a little longer I don't know. Well good job! ML, Oregongirl

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Color

    I liked this piece. I think that you should put more commas in and punctuation. Well good job this could be a great piece with a few touch ups... ML, ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Intergalactic War Series: Rise of the Rebellion

    OMG! Hey PN! I am looking sooo forward to reading the story! It sounds so awesome! Well I can't wait to hear the rest! Love ya, ML, Oregongirl

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: death like destiny

    I liked this piece! Good Job! ML, Oregongirl

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Invincible

    I liked this one a lot! Great description! Good Job! ML, oregongirl :D

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dragons

    I loved this piece it was so well written! good job! :) ML, oregongirl

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Jesus-star

    Hey! I liked this poem because of the nice image you were drawing us! Good job and keep it up! :D

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Amnesty International

    I loved this piece! Definitely! :D good job drawing the picture of what you were trying to say! ML, oregongirl

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Dark Eyed Girl

    This was cute I liked it a lot good job! :D ML, Oregongirl

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: cradling into death

    This was very simple and I enjoyed it! :D ML, oregongirl

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Prelude to Suite 1

    I liked this poem a lot! good job on description! :D ML, oregongirl

    Jun 3, 2007


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale