User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Gateways

    Okay.. My first concern is the beginning: i wrote this poem ages ago, about 2 years for english i believe. we than had to attach an explanation. What is your ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Love You

    *gag* Okay...Here I go.. I see you standing in a crowd my heart beats faster as you turn around OVERUSED ALERT!!! This is so typical...please get rid of it!!! you ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Friend

    Childish,immature, typical of a teenage girl...not that thats a bad thing *averts eyes...lol* It is an overused topic, bored me...blah blah blah...I could go on and on, but you prob ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lacy Delicate

    The finely huge holes filling October lace, Handcrafted, vintage and forced. Thank goodness... The color is gone... Really, it killed my eyes, in the future, I would suggest using something ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Reality

    Think you're going to be in the spotlight Try looking around you You don't live in your own fairy tale You live in a world that's tough Try getting a ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Life

    um...this didn't do it for me...Your other poem was okay, but this was just full of repetition. Yes, I know it was meant to be repetitive, but I didn't like ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Thank you

    First of... too short... you need to lengthen it majorly...let's see if I can give you some suggestions... I thank thy those who drove me mad Purposeful bad English? thy ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hot and Cold (Over 13 - tiny bit of bad language)

    Please stop being like this, Please stop fucking up my head. Please return my messages, I’m too easy to confuse. Sorry, but the repetition here was ineffective. Please, please, please.... ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: ten years (very...pathetic...I CAN'T WRITE ANYMORE!!!)

    hmmm... Let's take a look... First of all, I have read some of your other stuff and this wasn't as good.... I will do a bit of critiquing here... skeletons ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: From the Inside Looking Out

    I am not sure if some of this was intentional, but here goes... A solitary figure cold winds cover her thicker than a blanket. I would add a comma after ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Shadow Walkers

    Okay... Some of the corrections I suggest may have been intentional; if it is, pleasea just ignore it:) i am not the blatant good i walk in shadows shaping the ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Complicated love; Chapter Two (13+)

    Kassa was standing on something grainy and…wet, her ankles were bathed in freezing cold water; she looked down and saw the bottom of her dress was in the water also. ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You want to speak the truth

    Okay..First off, just an okay topic. I have learned that unless you can really write something phenomenal, you shouldn't use a topic like death, the truth, etc. These are all ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Child Abused

    I don't know about anyone else, but this had me crying... The language could have been more descriptive, but it was good..There was an innocence to it, which was good ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hott.

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... did I get my point across? This was really, really funny... Of course, it do

    Mar 2, 2005


Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief