User avatar

myjaspercat

myjaspercat

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Culture Re: American red

    Hello lylavarious Myjaspercat here for your review, Ok, I have to say this caught my eye when I read the description and still when I read the first line. Good ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The Little Jewel

    Hello Mudthicket, Myjaspercat here for your review So first of all, I want to say that the concept of love in poetry is rather cliché. As well, I want to ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The one above the hill sitting next to the oldest oak tree

    Hello Cristoffergarcia, Myjaspercat here for your review So I think that this poem is fairly ok, a I think that it can be so much more. I don't like the ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: The Dream Maker : Chapter One

    Hello mephistophelesangel, Myjaspercat here for your review. First thing I want to say is that this is rather long. Maybe next time you could split something like this into two ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Cindy and Eddie- First Chapter (Revised)

    Hello Onethousandrums, Myjaspercat here for your review, Ok, so despite what Burrow said below, I am going to jump out on a limb and review your piece here. However I ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Deafen ears

    Hello Fallenoutofgrace, Myjaspercat here for your review I loved this poem, I think that it is very well written and some of the best poetry I have read in a ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: I am Free

    Hello Tay01, Myjaspercat here for your review First of all I like this poem and I think that it is cute. But there are a few things I want to ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Wish Life was a Book

    Hello CHRISSY321, Myjaspercat here for your review, Overall I thought that this poem lacked imagery and was plain in the long run. I do however like the concept behind it, ...

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Darkness is Around Us

    Hello Nightshade21, Myjaspercat here for your review.... Before I start I want to say that I thought this poem was interesting. I see that you are new and all, but ...

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: Gamechangers

    Hello, Myjaspercat here for a review So first thing I want to say is that your poetry is fine. But I didn't really like the poem over all. I cant ...

    Jan 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Silence is Silver, Chapter 42.

    Hello, Myjaspercat here for a review... So the first thing I want to make notice to is that I am reviewing this as a stand alone since I haven't read ...

    Jan 10, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Fantasy Re: The Apple Tree

    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Myjaspercat her for a review.... So I really liked this poem overall, I thought that it was kinda cute. My first nitpick is the beginning. I am not saying ...

    Jan 9, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: of birds and airplanes

    Ok well, thank you for sharing your poem. First of all I thought that this poem was rather confusing. I cant really see the resemblance between an airplane and bird. ...

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: -1-

    Ok, so overall I really liked this piece. I think that you have an amazing eye for detail and that your writing is very mature sounding. However I have a ...

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Teen Fiction Re: Sidewalk Chalk (Chapter Two)

    I like this. To me it really seems to tap into the readers biases. Anyhow, I thought that it was well written and very strong. One question I have though ...

    Sep 28, 2014


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix