User avatar

mycocosm

mycocosm

  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Psychology of The damned

    Hey there, here to review! This was a nice piece, and although long, it was good, so it was worth it. The thing I like the most about this is ...

    Nov 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: Child's play

    Hello, here for a review (again). This poem is very nice. I liked how you set a very happy mood to this poem with the first verses, then made it ...

    Nov 19, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Ugly Prostitute and Her Son

    Hey there, here to review. I'd like to say that I'm not a fan of prostitute poems, but this is actually very well done. It wasn't too long, which is ...

    Nov 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This Darkness of Mine

    Hello there, here to review. This was a nice poem, but it was really depressing. It looks like you don't care about life anymore (I hope that's only the poem ...

    Nov 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Ivory Wings

    Hello there, here to review. This poem was beautiful, especially towards the end. I don't know if it is just me but I didn't know you were talking about death ...

    Nov 17, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Red Hugh

    Hello, here to review. Wow, that was a very nice start. If this is the beginning of the story, I would like to continue reading it. If not, I would ...

    Nov 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Fall of a Queen

    Hey Zolen, here to review. This is a good poem that I think fits the mood you were trying to give very well, but I still find that it is ...

    Nov 17, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Action / Adventure Re: Link [Chapter I]

    Hey there, here to review. Congratulations, that was amazing for a first chapter. You entirely caught my attention and I love the way you make everything so suspenseful by not ...

    Nov 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: the pit of the madman

    Hello, here for a review. I reall liked this poem. The way it's written does seem to show the mood of a madman. And although, like FireFox said, capitalization could ...

    Nov 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Standing Still

    Hi there, here to review. That was a nice poem. Even though I do not fully understand the message (there doesn't necessarily have to be one), I liked the fact ...

    Nov 13, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Honeymoon in Mars - Episode1(The Red future)

    Hello there, here for a review. Well, let me start by saying that I was not expecting it to be written in this format. Instead of it being a story, ...

    Nov 13, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Frigid

    Hello, here for a review. Well, doesn't that look like just any stereotypical teen? I really liked your story, or the beginning of your story, which actually made me want ...

    Nov 13, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Big White Room

    Hey there, here for a review. So I would like to say that this poem is nice, but I found that it got confusing at times. Although, that is probably ...

    Nov 13, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: Cancer

    Hey there, here for a review. Well I'd like to start by saying that this is beautifully written. I love the way it rhymes and flows and there wasn't much ...

    Nov 13, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Winter

    Hey there, here to review. Let me start by saying that I liked this poem. At first I thought that you didn't like winter and that your piece seemed to ...

    Nov 11, 2013


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly