User avatar

mordax

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Aether's Heart 1

    Hello! Wonderful start to a story, and I loved meeting this character and learning about him! Below, I will list a few of my suggestions, but they are in no ...

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Romantic Re: the greatest love

    Wow, I loved this poem!! I have very little suggestions, but here are the ones I do have: Your consistent use of the uncapitalized "i" must've been purposeful, but I ...

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Dramatic Re: I Don't Text You Anymore

    Hello! Wonderful poem, I enjoyed reading every word. I do have a few suggestions, and they are all based on my opinion and of course you can leave it just ...

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: She is Mine

    Wow! I'll start off by saying that I love short poems. They capture me and keep my attention often more than long poems, but the dilemma that often arises is ...

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: blood-red ice cubes

    Oooooh I love this poem. It's a bit gruesome and one of those rare spine-tingling good poems that I read and just get this satisfied chill. I love your formatting ...

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Temporary Happiness

    I love this poem! The portrayal of worry of a lightened emotional state is so relatable. You beautifully portrayed that strange medium of joy and anxiety and confusion that we ...

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: An unwritten song

    Hello! I am no poet, so I will review this in the perspective of a reader... First off, in your first stanza you write: "For the day you woke up ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Art » Dramatic, Other Re: She died every second she breathed

    Wow, this is beautiful!! So, I am in no way a poet so I will review this from a reader's perspective. You convey the struggles and emotions very well in ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Swords Heir- 1

    Hello! I am going to begin this review with some critique but just know this is no attack on you or your talents and you are a wonderful writer and ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Politics, Dramatic Re: A Father's Wish - Prologue

    Hello! This prologue is a good introduction to the characters and their ambitions, but there are a few things I have suggestions and confusions on: First off, the initial hook ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: ...

    Hello!! Grows: As a reader first going into your story, your first line, "I do not know when I was born", could be stronger and does not have the pull ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: An Unlit Sky and Inky Sea

    Wow! This is amazing!! I am in no way a poet or have the knowledge of one, so this review will be in the perspective of a reader: First off, ...

    Jan 3, 2021


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela