User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Milkman!

    That was so odd!

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: (No title)

    Oooh what a threatening poem??? I must admit here that the last line does really make the rest of the poem er yay for the last line?! ...wonder what's in ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Disagreeable Persons

    I agree completly with Claudette here - this is extremly hard to understand without you explaining it. Fair enough it's a haiku but dosen't there still needs to be some ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Nequadataliton - Illusions of Peace

    Oh and one more thing - you said somewhere "Be at home with my kids" or something along those lines (I can't find it >.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hy

    Thankyou both for taking your time to read and comment this! It's my first time at writing fantasy so I wasn't sure how my 'fantasy people' should look like. Mayve ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ice Cubes (revised)

    hello both thanks for those great in-depth crits! They have really helped! And for both - Yob is a type of person who goes around getting drunk starting fights and ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Umbrella

    thanks for taking the time to crit this Alainna :) . I didn't really like Liam in Ice cubes but I can see that he's interesting. Aww poor Liam he ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 9.

    YAY it's LYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!!! Kite pretty much pointed out all the mistakes that I noticed so yay! Love it, love the ending of ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Melnikov #1 /P

    Why is there a new post for this???? :S

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Umbrella

    Thankyou both for the comments, and thanks Royboy for pointing out those mistakes, i will fix them laters :) I will work on the showing instead of telling thing, I'm ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: POD 30:4 -The Verdict

    I swear I had reviwed this!!!!!!!!! I must have just read it and make comments in my mind.... Anywho! Very very very happy that she got off! now just need ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 7

    YAY! I'm so happy! Part 7! I'm glad that things seem to be coming together for her, and I hope it's a little boy! All the best, Meevs xx

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: POD 30:3 -Tammy -On Both Accounts

    Heloooooooooo! “You to…” Amber said, -Too This was very emotional, and great writing JC. Hope she wins! all the best, Meevs x

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Ice Cubes #26

    Wow that was quite a reviewing frenzy! Thanks for all you're comments, and I hope you enjoy the rest of Ice Cubes :D xx

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Ice Cubes #15

    I dod change tenses a lot by accident in Ice Cubes! But the new version is all sorted, like all the same tense. It's also verrrrry different to the Ice ...

    Jun 1, 2007


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard