Random avatar

misspriss

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Faith

    It was okay, and I agree doesn't seem to have anything to do with faith, however, here is my critique. On the first verse, last line, you should have ended ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Beaten Path

    This is pretty DARN good for a twelve year old. :-) I thought it was good and can really only repeat what Phorcys said, it could have used some more ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Haiku's

    Why harsh? Do you mean unbelievable? (Sorry Arclight, but if we don't believe that you wrote it when you were seven and you did, then we just paid you a ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elemental chapter 1

    Oh, and something else I thought of, sometimes it just seems like your saying, "And he did that, and then she did this..." Add vivid words to describe HOW he ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elf Son-Chapter 2

    I didn't get to read all of it, I'll read the rest when I have more time. These are some errors I found... I it weren’t for those highwaymen Did ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Death Penalty

    I really have no clue, but I'm going to critque your post. ;-) Firstly, capitilize your i's, it shows a lack of confidence and self-respect if you don't. Secondly, when ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: popularity

    It was a bad joke, I'm sorry, but it wasn't even that funny, plus a little crude. The ending kind of left me with a shocked I'm-obligated-to-laugh feeling. Believe me ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled

    You write… What you think, You think… what you see, You see… what you feel, That’s what we say You write your feelings. This word makes almost no sense whatsoever. ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    Oh. What can I say? It's sooo...fantastically weird and haunting. Congratulations, you've just given me the weirdest sensation ever. It's almost like I enjoyed it yet...I hated it. Hmm...I will ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Disney's Sleeping Beauty

    It was very well written, and I'm not sure if someone already said this but when you said, "A fair-haired, pale maiden with pools of blue and full red lips." ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Breathing

    Awww! How sweet! This is such a wonderful story, however, I did find several typing errors, like you said claming instead of calming at one point. Anyway, I'm going to ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Devil Deals in Antiques

    That is such a hooker! Wow! As you probably noticed, I like it. I didn't find anything wrong with I guess I can't really critique it. But it does give ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Christmas Eve, Waiting

    Yes, this does tell a story and paints a picture in your mind! It's so sad...especially the part about the, This is a setting sun lighting the face of a ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Rebirth of Nyx

    Do you mean to say magick instead of magic? Anyway, there are A LOT of grammar mistakes, so I suggest you read this aloud to yourself and I think you ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: james in love

    I'm sorry, but if your really 13 years old I suggest you go take writing classes for three years and come back and try to patch up your reputation. I'm ...

    Dec 18, 2006


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane