...

by Prokaryote

...

Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:11 am
Riedawriter23 wrote a review...

This was very enjoyable to read. The whole time I was thinking and never knowing and by the end I wanted to know more. You have a very great description and a fun and interesting title to draw your readers in. I also loved how you ended this. So now I want to know the rest, your plot tells me there's going to be or should be so I'm not getting too worried. But yeah, I really think you should continue this, very very interesting.

Keep it up!
-Rieda

Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:58 am
Flemzo wrote a review...

I'm agreeing with misspriss: this was probably one of the creepier stories I've read. While the story does seem a little vague, I was trying to look for symbols throughout the story, and, if I had some more time to study the story, I'm sure I could find a few.

Otherwise, this story is rich in detail, and I had a great time reading it.

Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:25 am
Ego says...

I dig it--very creepy, very fun. I didn't catch an overall message...but does there need to be one?

It was really Twilight Zone

Fun stuff man.

--Dono

Cade wrote a review...

My, that's bizarre.
The long, opening paragraphs really didn't do much for me. You spend more time than is necessary telling the reader, "By golly, I'm in a boat and I don't know how I got there."
It was more interesting once the narrator meets the Other Man and they move toward land.
I agree with Phorcys; this was rather vague. On the whole, though, well-written. Try some variation in sentence structure...for example, several sentences start with "i" in the first paragraph. Variety will make the piece flow better and will interest the reader.

Colleen

Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:43 am
Swires says...

No, I don't like this - it seemed far to vague and I couldn't understand where you were going or what you were trying to say.

Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:46 am
misspriss wrote a review...

Oh. What can I say? It's sooo...fantastically weird and haunting. Congratulations, you've just given me the weirdest sensation ever. It's almost like I enjoyed it yet...I hated it. Hmm...I will certeinly have to think on this...I will post again when I decide.

No--wait! I think I like it. Yes, it is defiently growing on me. In one minute I'll be shaking your hand on writing a very VERY strange book. :-)

Okay I’m supposed to be asleep what am I doing measuring sinks
— EllieMae