User avatar

lexy

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hangman

    Thanks so much for your help xxxxx

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter Two (Playing with fire)

    Yeah I know its feeble and weak but I can't write in a guys POV, its so difficult. Thanks anyways xxx

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: playing with fire or playing it safe? part 2

    so helpful, thanks! I'll try to find the time to work on it!

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Playing with fire or playing it safe?

    Thanks so much, I made the alterations etc. glad you liked it :D

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 17?

    And turning 18 means??? Bills Paying tax A lot more work Adult responsibilities. The advantages? You can drink legally. Hello!? Kids have been drinking since they were 13!!!!! *sighs* Coming ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fire

    what?????

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: JUST READ IT, IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN

    why's it rated g??? I liked it, just made me giggle and relate to it at the same time. Lexy xxx

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Twelve Days of Christmas for the Paranoid Caroler

    lol, it works with the tune, hee hee.

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Classic Parody of a Song

    lol, I like a good laugh in the morning, well done!!!!

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You've gone away

    cliche??? Whatever.

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fly Dance

    walking a broken ballet? What does that mean?

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lonely

    this is clever. it has deeper meanings etc. loved it.

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Blue

    it was beautiful!

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: I spy.

    this was great! You need to make it longer..... And the ending is a little feeble MORE MORE MORE lexy x

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: Squirty's Tearless Shampoo

    that was very clever! lexy xxx

    Nov 24, 2006


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres