User avatar

klara1882

Klara

  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: -

    Not at all. Actually today I'm going to submit the last version of this story so I'd be glad if you'd check it out ;)

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: -

    Thank you so much :)

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Other » General, Culture Re: Croatia - the Land of Blood and Honey

    Thanks for the help! :)

    Nov 16, 2012
  • Other » General, General Re: A letter to S (to those who are afraid to fight their fears)

    Hey Puck! Yeah, I do know it needs a lot of work, thanks! :)

    Nov 3, 2012
  • Other » General, General Re: A letter to S (to those who are afraid to fight their fears)

    Hey, thanks very much and nop, you did not screw it up! :P

    Nov 2, 2012
  • Other » Romantic, General Re: Out the hollows where the swallow nests

    I see what you mean, I was already told that it needs a plot. Thank you and I'll definitely work on it!

    Oct 5, 2012
  • Other » Romantic, General Re: Out the hollows where the swallow nests

    Thank you and yes, I see what I did wrong now xD

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Other » Romantic, General Re: Out the hollows where the swallow nests

    I'm so thankful for your reviews Puck! :) :) Thank you so much for mentioning 'for' I don't use properly (I was having some doubts with it xD) As for ...

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Fall

    You are very welcome! ;)

    Sep 29, 2012
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: Thinking in a bottomless pit

    I'm glad I helped and you're welcome :)

    Sep 23, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: control freak

    Sep 23, 2012
  • Script » General, General Re: Weak

    One more thing - it says that this a script. I don't know if you have done it on purpose, but I thought you might want to know.

    Sep 18, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re:

    I have to say, this reminds me of Eminem.

    Sep 2, 2012
  • Article / Essay » Other, General Re: -

    Hello, this helped so much, actaully! I am so thankful for this review, I will jump right into working on this piece as soon as I find time for it.

    Sep 1, 2012
  • Article / Essay » Other, General Re: -

    I actually really like it a lot! Thank you, welcome to you, too! I knew story was not finished, but I thought it might be something when it is done. ...

    Sep 1, 2012


Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant