User avatar

katngo73

katngo73

  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: To Make A Violinist Sing (Part 1)

    WOAH. MAKE THIS INTO A NOVEL PLEASE. JUST. DANG. WOW.

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Humor Re: Articulation

    Such a cute poem! Hilarious. Loved it!

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Elementary (Chapter 1)

    I LOVE IT. GREAT WORK!

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Romantic Re: Balloons

    I certainly agree with what your friends suggested! Keep writing! This topic is awesome!

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: The Limitations of Life

    loved it! your tone in this poem is magnificent and powerful! keep writing!

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Benches

    short, but symbolic. loved it!

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Paired

    perfectly stunning! loved it!

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Jukai (Sea of Trees)

    This.. is one of the best poems I've ever seen on here. It's simply jaw-dropping.. I have no words for this.. This is just. Wow.

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Maturity

    Just like the review below, I did also get confused at the second line. Perhaps "looked away" isn't the right word to use in this context. It just doesn't go ...

    Mar 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Stars

    sorry! my computer glitched

    Mar 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Stars

    Mar 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Stars

    Wonderful, wonderfully amazing poem! I see nothing wrong with it, and I have nothing to correct, except for that one word in the fourth stanza. Right in the beginning, you ...

    Mar 27, 2014
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Dramatic Re: It's Been Far Too Long

    BEAUTIFUL! I really liked it! Keep Writing! :)

    Aug 20, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Coffee Stains

    This is absolutely one of my favorites! I'm such a fan! I can relate to everything. Your metaphors and similes were absolutely stunning! Sometimes, vivid description can be too vivid, ...

    Aug 20, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Anybody, but Me

    I love this.

    Apr 8, 2012


Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox