-
Re: My Diary, M is for Monster
Wow. Thats all I can say. runawaythoughts was wrong to be so rude but I don't think he ment to be harsh. Well, I can't wait to read more. This ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Night
I like this but I think it could have been alittle longer. I agree with what HollieWood said. You told us what we already new about Bella. Over all it ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: The Earth is small
Very nice although I was disappointed with the length of it. My mind was anticipating more than what was written. Maybe another stanza or two to gradually lead the poem ...
Jan 27, 2008 -
Re: ♥x♥=?
Alittle confusing but I think it is good. You show your knowledge for physics xD Not too bad.
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Vampire
Loved this poem. Reminds me of the book Twilight in a way. Very nice.
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Fade away
This made me think of my ex... Oh boy here come the tears.. Good poem though.... *sniffle*
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Ballad Of Maryling And Christian
soooo cute i really like this poem. adorable. happy writting!
Jan 14, 2008 -
Re: Emma
Very nice. I like the fact its from a dogs point of view.\It made me want to keep reading. Love it. You should def do more pieces like this. :]
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Meeting Sister
Very nice work I agree with the first poster but if your teacher likes that then keep it that way. xD
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Sem Esperança Ridículo Sonho-A Ridiculous Dream without Ho
Ooo! Very cute but deep writting. I think you should somewhat elaborate(sp?) on your thoughts. Maybe make it alittle longer? Good start. :]
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Sweet Song (it way better then my last poem I sware!)
Very nice work :]
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Trapped Over 13
I like the subject but I think you should expand on your ideas for this piece. Make it alittle more detailed as well. Good start. :] Keep working on this.
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Two Steps Behind
I can relate to this. It sorta reminds me of something that happened to me. Nice wording too. Short and sweet.
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Sandprints of Amity
Beautiful choice of words. It really makes me think, Its beautiful. :]
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Gorgon
Your words confuse me. Maybe it would be more helpful if you revised again. I love the idea though. :]
Jan 12, 2008
