User avatar

jessiieeboo

  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Diary, M is for Monster

    Wow. Thats all I can say. runawaythoughts was wrong to be so rude but I don't think he ment to be harsh. Well, I can't wait to read more. This ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Night

    I like this but I think it could have been alittle longer. I agree with what HollieWood said. You told us what we already new about Bella. Over all it ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Earth is small

    Very nice although I was disappointed with the length of it. My mind was anticipating more than what was written. Maybe another stanza or two to gradually lead the poem ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: ♥x♥=?

    Alittle confusing but I think it is good. You show your knowledge for physics xD Not too bad.

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Vampire

    Loved this poem. Reminds me of the book Twilight in a way. Very nice.

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fade away

    This made me think of my ex... Oh boy here come the tears.. Good poem though.... *sniffle*

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ballad Of Maryling And Christian

    soooo cute i really like this poem. adorable. happy writting!

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Emma

    Very nice. I like the fact its from a dogs point of view.\It made me want to keep reading. Love it. You should def do more pieces like this. :]

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Meeting Sister

    Very nice work I agree with the first poster but if your teacher likes that then keep it that way. xD

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sem Esperança Ridículo Sonho-A Ridiculous Dream without Ho

    Ooo! Very cute but deep writting. I think you should somewhat elaborate(sp?) on your thoughts. Maybe make it alittle longer? Good start. :]

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sweet Song (it way better then my last poem I sware!)

    Very nice work :]

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Trapped Over 13

    I like the subject but I think you should expand on your ideas for this piece. Make it alittle more detailed as well. Good start. :] Keep working on this.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Two Steps Behind

    I can relate to this. It sorta reminds me of something that happened to me. Nice wording too. Short and sweet.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sandprints of Amity

    Beautiful choice of words. It really makes me think, Its beautiful. :]

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Gorgon

    Your words confuse me. Maybe it would be more helpful if you revised again. I love the idea though. :]

    Jan 12, 2008


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein