-
Re: lustrous mortal
mm, you have a point. Thanks :)
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Future Stench
Thanks Vernon :)
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Silent Scream
...wow. I know how this feels and this was so moving. It moved me. I didn't see anything to fix, this was really good. Damn, now I feel like crying.
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Yes, Little Rock
Thanks for that :) I think he does talk like that now that you mention it. It'll will be easier to relate with the next chapter.
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Dear Lover
Thanks for the crit Alainna :)
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir
I'm so sorry. I'm glad he doesn't rule your life anymore. And your confession was just wow. You have courage to put this down on paper and out into the ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: She is so Perfect - Chapter One: Sunday Bloody Sunday
No worries :) I want to read the next bit lol.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Cheater (or Confrontation)
Lol, well the show I based it off was actually called Cheaters. It was an American reality show on SBS. The episode was about this girl getting the cameras on ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Lost in Freedom
Wow, guys. Thanks for the crits. I'll touch it up :) Peace :P Inky
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Lyla part 5
5 stars! Lol. This gets better and better. :D Inky
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: Cheater (or Confrontation)
Yeh I see the lack of description but I was aiming to bring emotion and the scene across via dialogue. I left the description out on purpose. Also, the F-word...I ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: vampyre legacy capter one
Selenasacuna, This is a great improvement. :) You have really worked on the imagery. Now for your actual storyline. Y ou could tell it was older, almost a black color. ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: His father's Ring
Hey guy13, this is just a future reference for dialogue punctuation for your future stories. :) Keep writing and best of luck. I've kept everything the same except spelling, grammatical ...
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: His father's Ring
Ah k well, fair enough. guy13, if you want I don't mind correcting dialogue, etc so the others can enjoy your work as well. Just PM :D Talk soon Inky
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Non-believer
Thanks guys :) Well...no, I've haven't thought about publishing as yet. And the "My eyes painted walls from the insides of my world. " bit meant to show a closed ...
Apr 13, 2008
