User avatar

iQuippie

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Halloween

    Gah! Did you have to ruin the whole thing with the title "Halloween"?! *grumbles* I loved the content, and I almost didn't read it because of the name... well, what ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: sausage roll

    O.o What the...?

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: Lolly & Ollie's Quest for Cereal

    Hello everyone. I'm in the process of fixing it up right now. There are a lot of errors and stuff though, and it's longer than I remembered... I'll get to ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Unexpected Criminal

    XD I loved it. And that's all I have to say about that... --Quippie

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Was A Teenage Bus-Rider

    Haha! Loved it, it was so funny. victims of a yellow death Does this mean the bus crashes, or it takes them to school and school is boring? that the ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Autumn

    :D Loved it. Great imagery. I particularly liked the second stanza. Write on. --Quippie

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: My experience with batteries

    Oh my goshness! How terrifying! *pictures face being blown up*

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ode to Burnt Toast

    Stop it, toast! You are so cruel! Now I feel like a fool. Why do you mock me? Tell me, tell! you demonic toast from hell. ^^ THAT was truly ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Hello Kitty Steamboat

    *twitch* That was... CRAZY! XD it reminded me of this wicked crazy Japanese kid in my math class... but anyway...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Worth It?

    PUNCTUATION, PEOPLE! And that said, I liked the thump thump. =]

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Song (No name yet)

    I LOOOVE this! I don't have any suggestions. Well... come up with a title. Then I don't have any suggestions. --Quippie

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Russell

    Does anyone else find it a little creepy that she's thinking about her brother that way? :\ Anyway, I guess I liked it... but I cant get over the creepy-ness.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Changing Raincoats

    I don't know what to say, except this was one of the coolest poems I have ever read. It was original, your imagery was great... I loved it!! I don't ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What I Love

    XD That was real cute. I was going to say something about the syllables and that, but it seems you've fixed it in your rewrite. You had wonderful imagery, what ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Orbiting in a Tin Can (link to recording fixed)

    *makes big eyes* You are an awesome singer and your lyrics are really cool (but they'd be better if you capitalized your I's. >.

    Sep 16, 2007


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince