User avatar

greenjay

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 26

    I haven't been on in forever, so I might be a bit out of context, but I think I've read all of them up to here (correct me if you ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Thirty-five and Thirty-six

    “the throne is mine—I must claim it—but what I am without her?” but what am I without her. deispaire it's despare I think you need to lengthen the talk between ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Thirty-four

    “Get off my throne.” Hehe... I didn't find anything wrong AGAIN. Come on, you got to make some spelling mistakes or I'll just keep having to post pointless posts like ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Blue King ~ Chapters Thirty-two and Thirty-three

    Just one suggestion before I start. You might not want to post so often. Maybe it's just that I don't get on all that much, but it seems like you ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 24

    24 is right. Dominic swallowed heavily as he saw them staring at him.‭ ‬He didn't know exactly what to tell them‭…‬so he decided not to [try] any sort of inspirational ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unknown Story Chap. 19 part 2

    Yay, another one :D! Sorry it took me so long to get to it. I've been gone a lot. As you moved around you also saw Vith with a string ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Thirty

    Sorry it took me so long to get to it. Mistress J’engar managed it,” Fenn said bluntly . “And she hated our guts, didn’t she.” You used "Fenn said bluntly" ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Twenty-nine

    It had been largely overtaken by the vegetation, but the throne room was largely clean, and would serve them well. Mostly would be a better word. That's the only suggestion ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 23

    Boy, it took you a while to get this one out :P. That's no problem though, gave me some time to rest :wink: . I really don't have anything to ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Twenty-eight

    Err...I'm confused :? . The first section about the ward or whatever is kind of confusing. I could probably read it through again and get it, but the point is ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unknown Story Chap 19 part 1

    Wound of the Earth? SWEET! Maybe I'll finally find out what's going on :D. It was created by the great battle by Kynth and the mysterious power that Derez feared ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Twenty-five

    “This is you first lesson in what it means to be a mage. In one hand you hold magic; and in the other is your sword. Use them simultaneously.” Your ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unknown Story Chap. 18 part 2

    Hey, sorry it took me so long to get to this. I haven't been on much lately... He slipped on a loose black shirt and his white jacket. He also ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unknown Story Chap. 18 part 1

    Hey! Sorry it took so long for me to get to this...I've been busy :P. “Come one!” He said. Knall jumped to the other platform, using his wings to direct ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lyllan 2

    I only have two suggestions: 1) Read through this and correct punctuation, spelling, and grammar. I know they're horrible :P, but they are necessary. 2) Post more often. I read ...

    Oct 3, 2007


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus