User avatar

fruityfortissimo

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love IV (Illumination)

    Wow. This poem was simply beautiful. i could definetly feel your passion and emotion in this piece. This is raw. That crumpled green line offers false hope, This is a ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: SOS

    Hey! I love this poem! I'm a sucker for a good haiku (forgive me if i spelled that wrong) and I love how this poem gives a general idea that ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Beauty

    Wow this poem is really cute. She has eyes never seen before This line does justice to represent the character's innocence. Someone said in the review that it sounded like ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: abiotic

    It was lovely. it’s a bit like clockwork, the way she Okay i absolutely love the first two lines. A good hook. moves through the quadrants of her tidy little ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The tree Ballet

    This piece was beautiful. It was very original and creative. I loved your use of personification. I saw a tree move I don't know about this line. It seems to ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silly Me

    This is so adorable I love it! Hey. Here, a poem. xD Hope you like it, but tear it apart if you want. ;) Silly me, I'm back here, again ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: She Doesn't Know

    Haha I am not confused, but its probably because I took this poem and interpreted it in my own way. I love this poem because I can relate. Its simple ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I'm So Full Of It

    Oh my gosh this poem is absolutely amazing I loved it! I think the flow and the rhyme scheme is perfect and I love how you put so much of ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Something in my closet

    Hahahah I love this! MONSTERS! :) It was very creative and Represents scared children everywhere! I think that this is the one thing that we all felt as little kids ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: W.R.I.T.E.R.S (Prologue)

    Very creative. I like that you acknowledge the fact that being a write set us apart from everyone else! Nobody ever does and its about time! I love how you ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Finite

    Wow. This poem is just absolutely amazing. I have absolutely no criticism. It is so twisted and demented yet....beautiful. I desperately want to know what the purpose of this poem ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Deleted 6

    Wow. That was EXCELLENT. It was kind of, I don't know, demented? It had this haunted atmosphere to it that really added a pained effect. At first I didn't really ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Symptoms of love

    I liked this poem because it was very quick and straight to the point. I loved your extended metaphor. The only part that bothered me was where it said, fluttering ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 5 Reasons Why YWS Is Better Than Every Other Website

    This is great! I love your whole fight fire with fire line. Very true. All these reasons are valid and very agreeable. The fact that it has all the perks ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Tabooboo - A parody of Taboo

    Oh my gosh you are just a genius!!!!! I could not stop laughing the entire time! Immediatly I could tell this story would be immensly hilarious and it was! The ...

    Jan 2, 2011


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein