-
Re: Battle
I feel like I'm balancing on a fence post, not completely sure if i like/ dislike the repetitiveness. OK, i fell. I like it because I do it sometimes too ...
Nov 9, 2005 -
Re: -force be with you Padawan-
I was rather confused until I read your subscriptish thing. It was a good idea, but there's no point (in my opinion) to a poem that you can't understand without ...
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Ghost
Two words: No rhyming. :D Please, yours always turns out so much better when rhyming... disappears? Whatever. I'm tired and I didn't like the rhyming. :( I liked the words ...
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: To streaks,with love!-( please comment)
Wow... um someone's in love with their highlights. Try getting them permanently next time. :D OK, if you're going to ryhme in the first stanza (which was a good effect) ...
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: THE FAIREST DAME
I really liked the message your poem sent and your rhyming. Usually i hate it when people ryhme, so good job! However, in the third stanza "claim" and "gem" don't ...
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: Sunset
(since you were being nice and critiquing my poems, I decided to be nice and come check your out! :D ) I love the way you explained how you feel, ...
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Royal Engagment (chaper one)
Your... grammar... is... driving... me... crazy... Please fix the spelling and grammar ASAP. It's killing a potentially great story! I like your dtory idea and I hope you'll continue writing ...
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Untitled
I definitely think it could use linebreaks. However, you do portray your feelings well and I must say I like that a lot. Try separating your thoughts more and try ...
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: An Angel For Me
I'm not sure why, but I really liked how "gone" and "song" don't rhyme in the 3rd stanza. It breaks it up a bit and keeps the rhyming from sounding ...
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Sonnet of the Sacrifice
I don't really feel any emotion in reading this poem. It almost seems like you (correct me if I'm wrong) had an idea, but couldn't put it into words that ...
Oct 4, 2005 -
Re: WITCH
This has a good idea. I like the way you portrayed this witch, not as all evil, but as a person who has been scorned by the world. However, some ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Little Ditty
I liked how you really poured yourself- and your feelings- into this poem. I liked the emotion, but there are a few things you can fix. And my pen and ...
Sep 30, 2005 -
Re: Return of the King (sort of)
This is uber- long, but it's hillarious. Legolas was great (you are so mean to him :D ) and I loved the "rapper servant stuck in the wrong age". Great ...
Sep 30, 2005 -
Re: Blinded by Darkness
(before I say anything about yr poem, I must say that when you write a constructive criticism, tell what you LIKE too!!! If you don't like anything keep your mouth ...
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Gone
I really like the message of this poem. I totally agree with you. However, the last phrase in the last stanza is just not giving you the finish you need. ...
Sep 25, 2005
