User avatar

fishsashimi

is water wet

  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Backwards Room

    Hey, OniiChan here! Ok, to be honest, this made zero sense. But just like @Radrook said, it’s a form of literary nonsense. I kinda find this surreal in a way, ...

    May 7, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rain and Sadness

    Hey, Onii-Chan here! I reviewed drops as well, you seem to enjoy poems about rain! :) Great poem. I love how this poem is telling how rain can be therapeutic, ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: august 2005

    Hey, Onii-Chan here! This is a very deep poem. I think you used poetry very well to describe a story of a man who goes from his kids to drugs ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Drops

    Hey, Onii-Chan here! Rain is a very interesting topic for poetry. I think you did really well on this poem. I like how the second stanza gives off a feeling ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Before whenever

    Hey Onii-Chan here! I see you wrote a love poem :3 cute! I feel like this poem would be something out of a love song, which is great, yet it ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, General Re: obsessive compulsive

    Hey, Onii-Chan here! Wow, this was deep. I’m a bit bipolar so I can partially relate. I love how you used a virus in a computer to compare with your ...

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Romantic Re: Blend

    Hey, Onii Chan here! As a bisexual boi, this means a lot. The way you described sexuality, and specifically gender identity, is great. Using the two colors and then saying ...

    Apr 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wishing Well

    Hey, Onii-Chan here! Great poem, I loved those things as I grew up! I really loved your adjectives. The way you wrote this poem makes it feel surreal, almost. The ...

    Apr 19, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: To Julia

    Hey, Onii-Chan here! I love how poetic this is. I always enjoy romantic poems and love letters because of all the emotion that is captured in them. I think you ...

    Apr 18, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Behold the Cherry blossom trees

    Hey, Onii-Chan here! This is a great poem, I love the flow of it especially! I used to live in Washington DC, and every year we went to see them. ...

    Apr 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Running Man Introduction and Chapter 1

    Hey Onii-Chan here! I liked this story, because in my opinion, prison escape is an underrated topic for a story. I really liked how you kept it simple and straightforward, ...

    Apr 16, 2018
  • Short Story » Culture, Narrative Re: Ballerinas Out of the Wings

    Hey, Onii-Chan here! Thanks for requesting I review this! I found this very interesting. I find it particularly cool how the prologue has such attention to detail. The story itself, ...

    Apr 16, 2018
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: A Souls Heaven 2-A Poem Serial

    Hey Onii-Chan here! I’ll tell you this: I love cats. My grandparents have a bunch of farm cats and I’ve seen 12 hour old kittens grow all the way up ...

    Apr 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Fantasy Re: Ape be wild and human tame.

    Hey Onii-Chan here! Great poem! I love how normally people would have the poet be the person, but instead you chose to be the animal. It’s great how you showed ...

    Apr 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Narrative Re: A Tribute to the Holocaust

    Hey Onii-Chan here! You have a great gift, and using it to move people and create awareness in this way is astonishing. I love how you applied word families and ...

    Apr 5, 2018


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken