User avatar

fireheartedkaratepup

fireheartedkaratepup

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Not an Angel from Above

    ..................................................................... No comment on the content. I hate what I hear What is voiced and what is heard. Maybe some punctuation here-- perhaps a comma, per

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Are you rejecting me?

    .....you only need 6 likes and 3 comments to be featured? O.o But yeah, this was excellent. I especially liked...... all of it. :P Is there a vital thing I’ve ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Inside Jokes

    Haha, I was gonna comment on the line structure 'til you commented on it in-poem. :P I especially loved the way you talked like Yoda on the line about not ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fragile

    How am I supposed to write a 1,000 character review for this? XD ......guess I'll have to get creative, then. :P (I can do that.) All of this is so ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hanging

    OMG THIS IS SO TERRIBLE HOW COULD U RITE THIS LIKE SRSLY COME ON IT'S NOT EVEN GOOD Sorry, but I've always wanted to write a flame, and I dearly ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Violet Saga: Prologue Rewrite: Rough Draft 2 Complete

    Hai. Sorry I'm late. My brain burned out, and I prefer poetry. :P Anulekha gazed at the near ended chess game. With quivering fingers she traced the grooves of the ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lightning Fight

    Yullo. His chest inhales in He lets out a sigh When you inhale, your chest puffs out. That makes the imagery here something of a quandary. Maybe you could change ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Quashquema on Nauvoo

    ...................unfair. You're too good for me, and my brain cannot handle this right now. But I'll try anyway. I don't really understand the fertilization imagery. Weird stuff goin' on, here. ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Coffee

    Um, I think I love this. The very thought of a brew turns my head to the clouds in haste, At first I thought it should "the brew" but now ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Winterland

    I totally started reviewing this earlier. Then I forgot. Sorry. Waiting patiently For it to be told. Told what? O.o ;3 Are bending gently. For their life, they fight. My ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Masterpiece

    O.o Wow. You describe things so well. It was very, very confusing at first, because I didn't know what was going on, but once you explained the video game surgery, ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: nothing

    O.o Your poems don't seem to get reviewed very quickly..... :( Anyway, you don't need to have the title in this piece, since you already have a title when you ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nothing

    No one heard my cry for help, No one felt my pain, No one saw the terror in my eyes, As I hurtled down to Earth, You set yourself up ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hypocrite

    And backs bent with tempers flaring Hearts are unworthy, thoughts are daring I don't understand the "backs bent" part. Also, the wording is somewhat awkward, to me. .....I don't know ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Dear Person

    :shock: Another one! Kidding. I'm gonna number my comments by stanza, instead of quoting, for the most part. 1. I LOVE THIS STANZA. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. ....Actually, you probably ...

    May 5, 2011


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace