User avatar

fhwdf

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Butterfly Kiss

    It's lovely - you have a beautiful style and I love the way you've used imagery here without using too many cliches. I particularly like: We stare towards one another ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Summer Barbeque *no edit*

    I really disagree with that. It's true that it's not a very interesting premise, but that's part of the appeal of the poem. Although it's slightly pointless, you have a ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: i am

    OK. I've put spelling/grammar errors in bold and then a couple of things which don't make sense in italics (I know they might change the rhythm, but you don't seem ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Slow Death Remix

    I think this is absolutely beautiful. I love the way you've used capitals at the end there, and the way you've personified the cigarette. The poem has a lovely flow ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: bigger meanings - prologue

    I liked this and my attention was definitely caught by it. I think you've used some lovely techniques here and you have a unique style of writing. A few things ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: repraise me

    The imagery you've used here is fantastic. Obviously the meaning does matter, but this is one of those pieces where the way the meaning is presented is good enough for ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Doubt

    Firstly, this is a really good poem. You have a large vocabulary and are using it to your advantage rather than just randomly slamming words down that you think sound ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Suicide

    This is a really difficult subject to write about and I think you've handled it well. Most of the time if a young person tried to write about suicide it ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The unknown

    Interesting... I definitely liked it. There's not very much to say, because I can't think of anything you could improve on, and I don't think you should lengthen it because ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Drowning. After the break up.

    I liked this story - I could relate to your characters well, and I really felt sorry for Andre. I agree with most of the above points; though I do ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shadow Flight: un-retirement chapter two: Infiltration

    I'm not going to do a huge review like last time, just mention a few things you could improve on. The grammar still needs a lot of work, though I ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shadow Flight: un-retirement chapter one: Briefing

    OK, you're right, the punctuation isn't great, so I'm just going to do a massive grammar check for you. This is quite a big problem; I would suggest just going ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Deleted

    This poem really rings true with me, as I myself truly hate doing things just because other people will like me for doing them, and I really get annoyed by ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Experiment F58

    I like it! There's not much to say that hasn't already been said, but I think it's a great idea and definitely worth following up. I would be interested to ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Am I a good writer? Something I typed up....

    You do write well, but the two things I would pick up on are a) your sentences, which are long and have too many clauses, and b) the amount of ...

    Oct 9, 2009


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn