User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Loki

    Um, haha. I know this just means you deleted the work, but because of infinity war I find this a very triggering piece and my heart now hurts. Thank you ...

    May 3, 2019
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: Here comes the sun: A Loki Romance

    That was so freaking cute! I feel so nice inside right now!

    May 3, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: The Night I Met My Love

    Tears, no. *Waves hand in front of face.*

    Apr 24, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dawn of Light

    You are welcome. They aren't showing on the side bar. Are you sure they are still public?

    Apr 22, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dawn of Light

    Hello writer, I loved and enjoyed reading it, and your metaphors are well received. What an excellent first poem. Thank you, kind writer.

    Apr 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: The Boy and His Wolf:Chapter.2 The Encounter.

    I loved it and see no issues.

    Apr 11, 2019
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Health Re: Sorry dear

    Thank you for your valued input.

    Apr 8, 2019
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Jilly (3)

    You are very very welcome. :) Lol

    Mar 28, 2019
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Jilly (3)

    You are welcome. (I am not sure either)

    Mar 28, 2019
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Jilly (3)

    :) Like this too!

    Mar 28, 2019
  • Other » General, General Re: Deleted

    :) I liked it.

    Mar 28, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Untitled

    Awe. I feel that. You seem adorable.

    Mar 27, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Sit with me

    Tears, just tears... I felt that poem deep.

    Mar 27, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Am I Too... Me?

    I loved it...

    Mar 26, 2019
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Health Re: Sorry dear

    Thank you for your review.

    Mar 22, 2019


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster