User avatar

fantasydragon01

fantasydragon01

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Locksmith Chapter 1 Part 1/2

    Hello. Happy Review Day! First off, good job with the story. You did well on the creativity and the originality. I have some nitpicks, however: 1. some volunteers that were ...

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Science Fiction Re: Taste of Life - Chapter 1

    Hello. Happy Review Day! First, I really liked your story. It was well-written, not to mention that you handled your words with care. I like how I saw no grammatical ...

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Temple of the Lost, Part I

    Hi! Let me just say that this story was really, really good. I loved it! It was very well-written, and I liked how you handled your words with care. I ...

    Jul 23, 2015
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: 'Til Death Do Its Part - 2

    Hi! I like your story here because of the mystery-feel that it had. I did not spot any errors, maybe except one: When the man asked "What's wrong with your ...

    Jul 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Thrallmagic: Chapter 1

    Hi! I really like your story here. I love how it's well-written. I think it's a really good beginning. I myself personally love fantasy and you just nailed it here! ...

    Jul 13, 2015
  • Other » Health, Narrative Re: How Writing Saved Me

    Hi! Welcome to YWS. I love your story here. I think you are a brave and kind person. I want to say that I am sorry for the loss of ...

    Jul 9, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Three people I seek

    I agree with you. This is a beautiful essay. I really like the way you wrote it. The only thing is that when you wrote it, you have added too ...

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Young Writers Society is more than a website

    I agree with Eros here. I, too, just recently joined YWS, and let me say that I do not regret joining it. I really like the help I receive when ...

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: A Day in September

    Hi! I like what you have here. It is well-written and brief. I have found one nitpick, though: 1. "He could see a brilliant jewel in front". I would suggest ...

    Jul 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: In your eyes...

    Hi! I like this song here because it sounds very soft and sweet. I really liked the flow of the song. I like the "truthfulness" part. I think that is ...

    Jul 1, 2015
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: Stars: The Forgotten

    Hi, fantasydragon01 here. You may have remembered me for writing a review on "My response to the Pseudo-feminists". And so, I am here to write a review on one of ...

    Jul 1, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: The Stress of Writing

    Hi! I agree with you here. I struggle with writing, especially when it comes to describing emotions. I love writing--I think it's my life, but sometimes there is a block ...

    Jun 30, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, Satire Re: My Question To The Pseudo-Feminists

    I had written a long review on a piece written by willachilles concerning this matter. It explains my opinions. There you will see what I think about feminism and stuff ...

    Jun 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: CID ~ Case2 : Ghosh --His murder

    Hi, Eros! I liked your mystery piece here. I liked the way you wrote it. I would have never thought of writing like this. You did an amazing job. *claps ...

    Jun 30, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, Realistic Re: My Response To The Pseudo-Feminists

    I am going to state my opinions here about this matter. Now, I do not mean to offend anyone. Everyone has different opinions. But I am going to state what ...

    Jun 30, 2015


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World