User avatar

fallenoutofgrace

fallenoutofgrace

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Hecate's Plan: prologue

    *screeches back* lol

    Feb 28, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Depression

    Thanks, I was trying to just show a disorder without any stereotypes linked with it. Thanks again for reading it.

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Betrayal

    Thanks bud.

    Feb 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Narrative Re: Have you ever?

    Immensely, thanks.

    Feb 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Narrative Re: Have you ever?

    Sure is thx

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, Narrative Re: Have you ever?

    Thx

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, Narrative Re: Have you ever?

    To be quite honest I couldn't figure out how to formulate the poem so you helped a lot thx :)

    May 31, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Hecate's Plan Chapter One

    Thanks as for the next chapter I'm trying to get them in hogwarts and get everything set in motion, it means a lot you read it :)

    Apr 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Best Friend is Gay.

    Holy cow this was good, if I could keep hitting the like/vote button id be to 500,000 by now. Your rythem and words were simple but powerful. Congrats, you have ...

    Apr 14, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Same love

    Thanks all be sure to change it right away :)

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Snake Pit

    I'm sorry I'm not sure if its early in the mourning and I'm still out of it, but I can't see any review in your review, if you could explain ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Snake Pit

    I'm sorry I'm not sure if its early in the mourning and I'm still out of it, but I can't see any review in your review, if you could explain ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Snake Pit

    Thanks helped alot

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Action / Adventure Re: Need a Title

    Yea thanks for the help, I have a lot of work to do. And I know I was having fun with the silly notion of someone screaming "Nooooo My Sisterrrrrrrr!" ...

    Feb 21, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Action / Adventure Re: Need a Title

    Thanks for the help all get right on the fixes

    Feb 18, 2015


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud