Random avatar

esthersanti1600

  • Poetry » Horror, Realistic Re: Death and fame

    Hi there! I completely agree with BlueGlow - this is a really unique concept for a poem. It very well illustrates the emotion that goes into the hunger for fame ...

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: blushing with a shameful glow

    Hi Charlie! Hope you're having a fantastic day or night, I'm here for a review! This is so adorable - it made me genuinely smile to read. I can tell ...

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: i refuse to outlive you

    Hi there! This is such a beautiful poem, though very simple. As someone who struggles ab it with written poetry, I really appreciate the simplicity of poems like this, that ...

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Short Story » Humor, Science Fiction Re: Earth and Gag Halfrunt

    Hello! First of all, I love Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, so I just had to respond to this. I can totally see the inspiration from Douglas Adams, though I ...

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Article / Essay » Fantasy, Realistic Re: A Comparison of Education Between the Multiverses

    This is so creative! I love this genre - essay, but almost satire while still being creative. The fact that you manage to make it feel more leaning into the ...

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Art » Narrative, Literature Re: Wildflowers

    This is so beautiful! I love the extended metaphor and representation of the world "wildflower", and I think it's so beautiful. Like spearmint said, the dialogue also flows really well ...

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Dust-mote Impressions (or the Futility of Big Stories)

    Hi! I adore the structure of this poem! I've seen very few artistic poems on this site, and this one is really fantastic and creative. I am a big fan ...

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Not That Funny

    Hi there! First of all, you should be so proud of yourself! Writing a poem with a rhyme scheme is no easy feat without making it sound forced, and I'd ...

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: For Glory

    Hi! I will preface by saying that I LOVE poems about real-life things. As much as poems about one's internal emotions are fantastic, it's fun to know what the writer ...

    Dec 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Culture, Health Re: baked goods in the mirror

    Wow, this imagery is fantastic. This feeling is captured so well - the feeling of just feeling so disgusting that you want to hide from your own reflection. I really ...

    Dec 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Winter train

    This makes me really happy to read! The imagery is so pleasant and cozy. It reminds me of the Polar Express a little, or like this one Chanel ad about ...

    Dec 3, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Co-rumination

    I love this idea! I agree with Editorandperks, this reads like a definition poem. I think that this could use more words and description. What you have here is really ...

    Dec 3, 2020


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala