Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: ho(me)

    Wow, thanks for all the nice comments! :oops: I really appreciate it.

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: ho(me)

    Thanks for reading and commenting on this. I changed it with some of the suggestions you made (like hand by hand... oops :)).

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Guess where this is from (parody)

    haha I get it. The Tell-Tale Heart by Poe, right? I found it funny. It took me a minute to get it, but yeah. You don't have to give me ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: untitled 2

    Hmm. I think I felt that at some parts; could you be more specific or was it just a general thing? Eh. Now that I re-read it, I can't really ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: streamofconscious (Revised)

    heh The ending was kind of surprising. But it was so nice to read...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: In a World Unknown

    I think it's a little rushed. One thing leads to another rather quickly and without some explanation. It's a little too confusing right now to be really engrossed in. You ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Firecracker (experimental)

    It seemed a tad bit like a child talking back to his mother about how he is right and she is wrong. Not sure if you were going for that ...

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Conversation

    I think you should develop this a lot more. I mean, it could go on to discuss some other things, but it just... ends. There's really not much that can ...

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: His Fable

    Thanks for all the comments. I know it's a bit confusing right now, but it's just my first draft so... yeah. JigSaw: The 'He was always petrified to return' sentence ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ars Poetica

    The only thing I had a problem with was this line: So, I rewrite my thoughts, It doesn't seem to flow with the rest of the poem. I liked it ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: too young to live

    It didn't really stand out to me, but it wasn't bad. Just not something extraordinary.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: The Silent Circus

    I really just skimmed it. It sounded pretty good, but it was a bit clumped, so I didn't feel like reading it all... But honestly? The real reason I even ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: bleed me blue

    The new style works- it flows nicely and was intriguing as well. Nice job.

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I want to fade away

    The poem revolved around a theme that we all naturally feel and had common words to match. After reading, I didn't really feel like I read something more than words. ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: There's kerosene in my veins.

    heh I liked it. I like those clever metaphors and fancy words. Nice job :D

    Dec 28, 2005


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb