Random avatar

element28001

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nothing More

    I really enjoyed "More" this is a well thought out poem, little childish word play, but I enjoyed it. It allows more readers to understand and relate. The last stanza ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silence

    The use of repetition is widely used in poems and works rather well. In this case it does not. You have some pretty good lines that deflect the "hollowness" of ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Blue Tree

    I enjoyed this poem very much. I found it rather insightful, our obsessions at it's best. We long for an understanding of the inevitable question "Why", but tend to never ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Live is to Die

    I am going to be the bad guy on this one. I think it is rather simple. You being you do not have the ability yet to be simple. Word ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Life As Bullied Child

    I wish this poem had more depth. I loved it all in all, but I feel word choice needs to be looked at. I will not give you the words. ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sorry

    Personally I think this is not a poem, simply that there is nothing there. There are words, but besides that there really is nothing there. I feel emotion, but its ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Summer My Love

    This work rather childish with the rhyme scheme. I understand what you are wanting to do, so you were able to present that. As for the poem in all I ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Don't Blame Anyone

    The poem flows well. I enjoyed your concept of blunt statements. This idea really makes the poem work. As for the amount of emotion put into the poem, I think ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    Interesting use of words. I enjoyed the structure of the poem and I enjoyed reading it. Needs some editing, but most of what is needed has already been stated. Although, ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Anchor or take flight?

    I really enjoyed this poem. As for editing, it is your choice. People have given you their opinion on how this should or could be, but the reality of it ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Reality

    I think for your age and the idea that is presented are a little of center. Your idea of reality is just that reality. You have created a false sense, ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Taped Piano Keys

    The flow of poem works rather well. I very much enjoyed reading it, but the length (mind you length in poems is not important), but seems to be a little ...

    Nov 8, 2010


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina