User avatar

dragonight9

dragonight9

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: when the chat room's empty

    Wow! This was awesome! I love how you used a real life experience like this. I've always found that your own experiences create the most passionate and enjoyable poetry. Most ...

    Mar 4, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dragons Egg

    Hi, I know this story already has a lot of reviews but I just had to talk about it since I love scenes like this so much. I won't mention ...

    Mar 1, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Wetfire: Chapter Seven

    Yay! Another chapter of Wetfire! It felt like you rushed this one a bit and there were quite a few places that could have used more detail. Silver and Snowfall's ...

    Mar 1, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Before the Dragon - 1.2

    Hi, I was expecting the man to be down for the count but now we've got a whole bar fight to deal with. I love the way you described this ...

    Mar 1, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Before the Dragon - 1.1

    Oof! Straight through his skull? Dang, she's even stronger than I initially thought. Killing the guy wasn't that surprising I guess. He did kind of deserve it after all. (unless ...

    Feb 28, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: after years in the desert

    This is a very interesting take on poetry. I have a few comments about the use of new lines and spaces in between, though I want to preface this with ...

    Feb 26, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: (LMSVI) The Ruptured Shadow, Chapter 1.1

    Well, this was not what I was expecting after that prologue. Interesting concept and a futuristic feel that I really enjoyed. I love how it seemed so similar and yet ...

    Feb 19, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: you're beautiful when you're genuine

    Great story. I really liked the message of this and it encouraged me. If you want some advice about your writing and style then this is what I have to ...

    Feb 19, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: (LMSVI) The Ruptured Shadow: Prologue

    Cool story. I'm new here, what does LMSVI stand for? or is it LMS 6? I really liked the description in this story. It definitely gave off a cosmic scale ...

    Feb 18, 2023
  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: Thing of the mountain

    Wow. I mean really. Wow. As a Christian myself this really rocked me. I can't help but wonder what inspired you to write this. It has a true demonic feel ...

    Feb 18, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Wetfire- Chapter Six

    Even more intrigue. Good build up. This was great. Even more character building for Silver. Tsk, tsk for lying though. Lol. The grammar seemed a bit off in a few ...

    Feb 18, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Wetfire-Chapter Five

    Just gotta say I love how you crossed out heroic and replaced it with stupid at the start. (How did you do that?!) I like the rivalry Silver has with ...

    Feb 17, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Wetfire-Chapter Four

    Wow! So much is happening all of a sudden. Doesn't it just be like that sometimes though? Silver hasn't even gotten the chance to process her vision before all this ...

    Feb 17, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Wetfire-Chapter three

    Well that was unexpected! Just like all the other reviews I want to mention how this really changes the scale of this story. Up until now I thought this was ...

    Feb 16, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Wetfire-chapter two

    Hmmm... Nope. Can't see why Glory recommended them either. Nice story. I like that when Silver was distressed she went to clear her mind and talk with someone about it. ...

    Feb 16, 2023


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda