-
Re: When I Cry: Chpt. 1
Hi, cool story. Can't wait to see where this goes. This gave me strange Harry Potter vibes with the normal seeming world while a hidden magic world hides just beneath ...
Sep 9, 2023 -
Re: The Witch Trainee, the Prince, and the Blue Dragon
What an incredible story! I like how you started by giving us the family situation of Yvonne. It really helped me understand the ending with the Hag's request and her ...
Sep 9, 2023 -
Re: Dragon
This story is very interesting. I originally decided to read it since I love dragons and often see them as very human like in their mannerisms. Very similar to your ...
Sep 9, 2023 -
Re: Angels and Gargoyles
Wow! I'm the kind of guy who loves a creature with a good heart and monstrous appearance. I've always believed that we judge too much on appearances and your poem ...
Sep 8, 2023 -
Re: Foxmaster- who is she really? intro
Hi Foxmaster! Been a while. Right off the bat I wanted to ask if this is the character your profile was based on or vice versa. I was really excited ...
Sep 6, 2023 -
Re: Wetfire- chapter 11
Well... That was unexpected. Never before has a story upended my expectations as many times or as extremely as yours, while still keeping a semi-coherent storyline. So has Silver lost ...
Jun 8, 2023 -
Re: Wetfire-chapter 10
Hi again, It's been a long time since my last chapter of Wetfire. Nice cliffhanger. I love prophecies in stories. One of my favorite lines about them is "one often ...
Jun 8, 2023 -
Re: Wetfire-Chapter Nine
Hi again! It's been a while. Great to see Silver and Snowfall on the same side, though I was a bit surprised by the interaction between Silver and her brother. ...
Apr 4, 2023 -
Re: Wetfire- Chapter eight
Hi again, really interesting chapter. I like you you are slowly connecting all the different characters you've been building up to this point. I am a bit confused as I ...
Mar 15, 2023 -
Re: The Lost City of Atlanits-Chapter one
Hi. That was a very interesting start. I'm not sure whether to say Leena is a spoiled brat or feel sorry for her. The grass always seems greener on the ...
Mar 10, 2023 -
Re: LMS VI: Something About Monsters - The Backrooms 2/2
Hi again, I just couldn't wait to see what happened next. "No. It couldn’t be real. But, the silhouette. None of the other voices had one" I knew the building ...
Mar 6, 2023 -
Re: LMS VI Something About Monsters - The Backrooms Part 1/2
Hi, I haven't reviewed a story this long yet so I apologise if I miss something or overexplain. This is also the first work of yours that I've read and ...
Mar 6, 2023 -
Re: King of the Court - 0
Hi, I love the passion that went into this story about basketball. First thing I wanted to mention was that I was a bit confused at first that 7th grade ...
Mar 5, 2023 -
Re: A Lost Sojourner.
Wow. I wish I had the courage to write something like this. I happen to be really struggling with self denial right now and am trying to practice fasting but ...
Mar 5, 2023 -
Re: The Lost City of Atlantis-Prolouge
Hi, I am very interested to see how this relates to Wetfire. Perhaps that's why the Leafwing fell into the water? Either way, this story was very interesting on it's ...
Mar 4, 2023
