User avatar

dragnet

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bounty hunter, prolugue

    Goody good!

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: My Fire (edited)

    Wow. Um...yeah. That was...inteeresting. But it does need work. not spelling work, but the actual story needs to be worked on. think about it for a little while longer. then ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mary, The Obedience Fairy - [Part One]

    Um...okay... *slowly edges away* I think this was kind of interesting, but it needs more...flaire.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Use Your Vocal Chords...SPEAK!

    Hey, Laura! I really liked it, but the part about bringing old people back confused me. *shrugs* It was still mighty good though!

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Vampires and Lycans. A whole new world to the human eye.

    Hey, pretty good, but a bunch of mistakes for grammer and stuff...keep at it...sorry... so...tired...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Like Mother like daughter

    I like it, though there we a LOT of grammer errors, like you misspelled sweet and there weren't enough commas.

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Writing's a pain.

    If this is what you really believe, then you din't belong here! No! Talk to the hand!

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Logan, Necromancer Chapter two

    I like it! Keep at it!

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Until death do us part

    Cool. I really liked it. I just wrote a short story like this one. keep it up.

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Elemental Gem

    I thought it was really cool, and I want to hear more!

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Deepest's Tale Part i

    this story belongs in the fanfiction section of this site. put it there.

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 2 - Online Intruder

    write the next chapter now

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 - Online Intruder

    I really thought it was cool. Keep at it.

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unspoken Words - Chapter one

    uh...what? It was pretty confusing. I liked the first part, but after that, it seemed more like a diary entry. About halfway through, I stopped reading it. And htere are ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hunted: Part 1.1

    Thanks. No, it is not my real phone number. I took a road from my town and added a number. I took my friends phone number and changed one number. ...

    Dec 9, 2008


When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet