User avatar

deleted

  • Script » General, General Re: Detention

    Hey Snoink, This is pretty cool. In episode 5 of The Adventures of PuppetBoy, there is a scene somewhat similar to this one. I love your abilty to visualize the ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Removed

    I disagree with ican, somewhat. There is a lot more salvageable than that. But there is some of that other stuff he was talking about, too much modification of the ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Split Personalites.

    This piece IS really really good, except.... "those who can do the splits" -can there be another description here? Then, can you omit the following? Dead, under some fallen leaves. ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Greengage Girl

    I totally agree with Skye, Bob. From here on out, I am going to read each of your critiques in whispers against the backdrop of Louie Armstrong. I love you ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bradley the Tissue

    I once wrote a limerick about tissues.... Let me see if I can remember, I think it went a little like this: I once had a thought that weren't pure, ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sub

    I kindaza get it. Let me know: When friendship is strained, for whatever reason, it is sometimes near impossible for each person to recognized what the other is thinking, or ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dears (Introduction)

    To buy my time, I simply took another bite of my oatmeal and sipped my orange juice. My insides were burning. Ok, this says to me that the food and ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Innocence

    I -LOVE- Cliche'. I say dont worry about it. However, I was lovin the flow up until "but actually,". I think But. Would be more powerful at that point in ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Throwaway Lines

    I'll lose some things I do not need: that tag, these toys, this plaited lead. I'll ditch some things I cannot use: that dish, those cans, these rawhide chews. I'll ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sick and tired

    I told you once I loved you You said it back too But then I realized it was just a lie To do what you wanted to do. About this ...

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Ghost Of Your Past Memory

    same theme as last post? but much more profound. easier to read. a little bumby. the piece in its entirety is uneven. Noticed "that ghost" became "this ghost" confusing. I ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: i dont know why

    Hey rose, way to keep it real, man. :-( Jacks, this topic is overdone, but there is plenty of room to experiment with it. One of my posts was just ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Home Alone

    Hard to get meaning with all the words and, well, words. ( :D How is what Claudette said different than what I said. :D )

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: some slam poetry

    Half the 'good' of any slam piece is the reading. Lots of shouting and anger and passion. I needed to get this on paper and out of my mouth, even ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: It

    Suicide is is an individuals ultimate choice (*like abortion*). I do not think you should use the word we. Especially since you switched from us to you in the first ...

    Oct 1, 2006


Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda