Sub

by mer

Little did she know,
She had a friend in me.
Little did I know,
That- she could see.

deleted wrote a review...

I kindaza get it. Let me know:

When friendship is strained, for whatever reason, it is sometimes near impossible for each person to recognized what the other is thinking, or more important, feeling.

When I read this, I understood it to compare thought of one persons realization that the other was thinking the same thing. Or perhaps, realiaing that the end of the freindship is THAT-

This could be a great beginning (or ending) to something much more meaningful.

Firestarter wrote a review...

I don't know what to make of this. The italicisation and the hyphen straight after it has a startling effect, and not in a good way. The "that" is pretty ambigious and it's not obvious what it refers to. If you're meaning it to continue into the "That she could see" then the hyphen is out of place. Otherwise, I don't really understand it whatsoever. The meaning of the whole thing isn't clear to me.

You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan