User avatar

creativityrules

creativityrules

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Memories embedded in the Dark

    Hello there! First off, I really like this poem. Bad dreams are something that I have a huge issue with, so I could totally identify with you when I read ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Symphony #1

    Hello there!!! First off, this poem is amazing. You truly did a wonderful job expressing your thoughts in words that aren't everyday while not making it overly wordy. That's a ...

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Final Thoughts

    Hello there! First off, welcome to YWS. I hope you like it here as much as I do! If there's anything that I can help you with, just ask and ...

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bloodshed Kindness

    Hello there!!! First off, I love the feeling of this poem. It's almost the feeling I get when I'm reading a book that was written a long time ago, like ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Ignore this

    Have you ever heard of a little thing called plagiarism? Because that's what you've done here. I am a huge fan of a band called Breaking Benjamin. They have a ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Coulda. Shoulda. Woulda. But didn’t.

    Hello there! The first thing I noticed about this story was the way that all of your sentences blended together, but not in a good way. The reason for this ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re:

    Hello there! First off, I'd like to say that you have the potential for a great story here. Characters must be highly motivated in order to make the book interesting, ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: lifeblood

    Hello there!! First off, I just want to say that I'm a fan of short poems if they're done very well. For me, if a poem is going to be ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wolf

    Hello there!!! First off, welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here as much as I do. If you've got any questions, feel free to ask and I'll help ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hopes, Depths, and Despairs

    Hello there!! First off, I'd just like to say that this piece has quite a bit of potential. With a little bit of editing, I feel like it could be ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Brazen

    Hello there! First off, I think that this is an awesome piece. The overall message that you portray is one that I think practically everyone can identify with: the want ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You Loved Me First

    Hello there!! I absolutely love this poem! I completely understand the emotions that are presented in it and love the moral of the story that you tell. I have absolutely ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dreaming of Autumn

    Hello there!!! First off, I think that this piece has quite a bit of potential. There are some elements of it that I absolutely adore, and others that I'm not ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ode to Mother

    Hello there!! First off, what you were writing about in this poem was very touching. I think that expressing this story in a poem was an awesome choice. That being ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Books: My Escape

    Hello there! I love the subject of this poem. I'm not sure if you've read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl, but this poem brought to mind the ...

    Sep 28, 2011


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling